Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

Is it true that they used the same soft nubuck that they did on the Lakers?

Just wondering since I have those.

Overall good retro. Not many complained about glue, over painting,
paint chipping. Quality was on point! As for the comment from ninjahood
its not Durabuck.
umm care to wager? i own these and i own da infrared pack..da oreos are durabuck, and da infrareds are

that ashy larrry crap.

These were my favorite J I had but I got robbed for them somebody broke into my car for em ..... So comfy too

ughhh my thirst for these has grown astronomically since this post!!! I had almost forgotten these even released
frown.gif

I sold these to my boy brother in law about a year ago. I think I got them for like 125 in footlocker but dont remember exactly. They were nice but I never wore them so I sold them lol

My pair is on its way to me right now. Couple more days. Can't wait to have them in my collection! My favorite Tinker design and a sick CW. I'm just afraid of the yellowing which seems to saturate and stick out so badly on this shoe. Gonna have to try some ice saving techniques on this shoe.

^^ yellowing is inevitable :rolleyes

Very underrated and under appreciated cw.
COPPED for less than retail awhile back and am glad I did.
Plan to break them out this summer for sure. 8)

Last edited:
I was able to snag these at an outlet for 100. I really dig the speckles and i feel like these had them before lebrons and what not (not necessarily a fact they just seemed to be the first pair of shoes with speckles that i had). These were my first pair of 6's and really made me fall in love with them. They look so good on feet..

Damn these released 3 years ago already. Time flies. Had copped some pairs of these below retail to sit on. Wish I had more than 2 left now.

Back
Top Bottom