Air Jordan VI "Oreo" Appreciation

mine are still in the box......almost wore them, but then it rained and then forgot about them

I got mine in niketown seattle for like 90 bucks last July. Loved 'em since. I might try 'n cop another pair on the cheap and demote the ol ones to beater status.

I got mine in niketown seattle for like 90 bucks last July. Loved 'em since. I might try 'n cop another pair on the cheap and demote the ol ones to beater status.

i paid retail for my 1st pair & ran them into the ground....got another pair ds for 100 shipped & havent wore them yet.... the oreo vi will be sought after down the line im already looking for a 3rd pair & i honestly like them better than the MS VI which dropped around the same time my motorsports have only been worn once & i really dont like them compared to the oreo's.........Gilbert seems to like them also.......

396559917.jpg

396559919.jpg

396559920.jpg

396559921.jpg

396559922.jpg

396559925.jpg

396559926.jpg

396559927.jpg

396559928.jpg

396559929.jpg

i paid retail for my 1st pair & ran them into the ground....got another pair ds for 100 shipped & havent wore them yet.... the oreo vi will be sought after down the line im already looking for a 3rd pair & i honestly like them better than the MS VI which dropped around the same time my motorsports have only been worn once & i really dont like them compared to the oreo's.........Gilbert seems to like them also.......

396559917.jpg

396559919.jpg

396559920.jpg

396559921.jpg

396559922.jpg

396559925.jpg

396559926.jpg

396559927.jpg

396559928.jpg

396559929.jpg

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Some of y'all seem to have trouble reading.. OP clearly stated this thread was for people who love the shoe.. if you don't have anything to contribute, why even post?
If this thread was only left upto the people who love the shoe, it would be one short @ss thread, so technically, they ARE contributing.

Some of y'all seem to have trouble reading.. OP clearly stated this thread was for people who love the shoe.. if you don't have anything to contribute, why even post?
If this thread was only left upto the people who love the shoe, it would be one short @ss thread, so technically, they ARE contributing.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

If this thread was only left upto the people who love the shoe, it would be one short @ss thread,

right because you said so...rolls eyes

Originally Posted by Anomaly

If this thread was only left upto the people who love the shoe, it would be one short @ss thread,

right because you said so...rolls eyes

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i found some at my local platos closet for 18 bucks 
grin.gif
 wore it once then sold it
??? $18 dollars for a pair of Oreo's VI

am I seeing this correctly.

The VI's are one of the most comfortable Jordans imo, and the color pattern is just like the Carmines w/ speckled print.    Clear soles. Black suede. White Leather. Love em
youre seeing it right. 18 bucks from my local platos closet; and this is irrelevant but i picked up some copper foamposites for 20 bucks
grin.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

The VI's are one of the most comfortable Jordans imo, and the color pattern is just like the Carmines w/ speckled print.    Clear soles. Black suede. White Leather. Love em
youre seeing it right. 18 bucks from my local platos closet; and this is irrelevant but i picked up some copper foamposites for 20 bucks
grin.gif
pimp.gif

probably one of my favorite pairs of 6's and my first pair of Jordans was OG varsity red 6's.

Oreos such a great concept. I'm just a fan of black/white color combos.

probably one of my favorite pairs of 6's and my first pair of Jordans was OG varsity red 6's.

Oreos such a great concept. I'm just a fan of black/white color combos.

grin.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif

...copper foams for $20...what is platos...the goodwill of fresh kicks?

grin.gif

grin.gif
pimp.gif

...copper foams for $20...what is platos...the goodwill of fresh kicks?

Back
Top Bottom