Air Jordan VI Retro 2010 Preview via TheShoeGame.com

time to rape the vi i see....soon after will be the ix and x...and probably a few bastardized xi's.....come on jordan brand stop it already

Originally Posted by dtb00201

time to rape the vi i see....soon after will be the ix and x...and probably a few bastardized xi's.....come on jordan brand stop it already

ok this is not at u but in general

PPL wanted more colorways/tros of the og's in the vi, ix, and xi and it's gonna happen yet i see some members/ppl already gettin grimey.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

PPL wanted more colorways/tros of the og's in the vi, ix, and xi and it's gonna happen yet i see some members/ppl already gettin grimey.
what i said might of came out wrong....i would lovvveee to see og colorways of vi's xi's ix's etc.....but i know how it works and jbcant just do that....they gotta throw in things like peapod 8s, patent leather 6s with butterflys on the toe, polka dot jordan 1s, patent leather brown andwhite 5s with pre yellowed soles, or case in point these patent leather transformer looking 6s.....they over do it with almost all the number jordans and comeout with weird colorways and materials a 5 year old would pick out.......one by one they seem to over saturate releases...the vi and xi are sacred too mostjordan collectors and with rumors of both coming back next year i can just see it now....they are gonna ruin some releases of peoples favorite shoes

Originally Posted by solejordan

what i said might of came out wrong....i would lovvveee to see og colorways of vi's xi's ix's etc.....but i know how it works and jb cant just do that....they gotta throw in things like peapod 8s, patent leather 6s with butterflys on the toe, polka dot jordan 1s, patent leather brown and white 5s with pre yellowed soles, or case in point these patent leather transformer looking 6s.....they over do it with almost all the number jordans and come out with weird colorways and materials a 5 year old would pick out.......one by one they seem to over saturate releases...the vi and xi are sacred too most jordan collectors and with rumors of both coming back next year i can just see it now....they are gonna ruin some releases of peoples favorite shoes

oh yes mos def u will see some weird color combos, but hey once we buy wat we like then it shouldnt bother us that much
wink.gif

definitely....but it just bothers me because they could so easily put out retro+ colorways that were half way decent.....i see player exclusives all the timethat make me think...man why couldnt these come out....but instead we get hot garbage retro plus colorways majority of the time.....keep it simple jb

I want to see what the whole shoe looks like with out the jeans before i judge em.......My problem is I am s ucker for VI's............

+$! is that??!!! suede and patent leather isnt a good combo. and that colorway they got looks so weak. reminds me of those voltron reeboks that came out a fewwinters ago. All in All its still a VI but these don't get my stamp of approval.

Back
Top Bottom