Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by Addicted2fresh

ready for these to drop.. ^^ The Space Jams are retailing at $175 i believe so im sure these will be somewhere in that ballpark.

These will retail for 150.00

JB will release these only weeks after the white/red XIIs and Spacejams releases that means its kinda getting tight on the budget
frown.gif
......but still 2 pairs for me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

JB will release these only weeks after the white/red XIIs and Spacejams releases that means its kinda getting tight on the budget
frown.gif
......but still 2 pairs for me
roll.gif

these are the white/varsity red releasing later in 2010 the ones releasing next month are the black/varsity red

Right now, these are the better of the two varsity red VI's. Hopefully the quality is on par with the recent carmines.

lookin at the pics, looks like the same leather crap used on the DMP 7 orlandos will be used on these... i know the leather feels hard... i just hope that itflexes OK :/

Originally Posted by KingSkeptik

Copped...need some Sea Glow for them soles though...
if u just wear them when its dry (including dew points in the air) and clean the bottoms they should stay icy.... i got a lot of 5s and 11s and ijust wear them in dry conditions and they really dont yellow at all at the bottom

pimp.gif

something is telling me after the SJ's people won't have their money right which will allow me to wait a couple weeks and cop for discount

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by KingSkeptik

Copped...need some Sea Glow for them soles though...
if u just wear them when its dry (including dew points in the air) and clean the bottoms they should stay icy.... i got a lot of 5s and 11s and i just wear them in dry conditions and they really dont yellow at all at the bottom

pimp.gif

might have 2 try this out

Back
Top Bottom