Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

I will definitely be getting 3 pairs of these, 1 for me, one for the fiance, and one for my son... Count on that! LOL!!

these will be fire and will sell better than the black/red VI!
the VIs are my #4 on my top 5 Jordan. can't wait to get these babies in my hands.

I am glad these are varsity red and not infrared. I dont really have anything hot pink to match up with a pair of infrareds. I hope everyone is chasing after the so-called infrared pack so I can multi pair cop these white and reds.

Originally Posted by marley

I am glad these are varsity red and not infrared. I dont really have anything hot pink to match up with a pair of infrareds. I hope everyone is chasing after the so-called infrared pack so I can multi pair cop these white and reds.

I still don't believe that pack is releasing anywhere near the U.S. 

But either way, these White/Varsity Reds are looking good. 

Im surprised the bred 6's are still around at footlocker...Oh well Ill buy a gang of em before people run off to find em ...lol I need these as well

Originally Posted by Exclusivo

Im surprised the bred 6's are still around at footlocker...Oh well Ill buy a gang of em before people run off to find em ...lol I need these as well

IMO, both White/Red XII's, and Black/Red VI's were wrongfully placed around the Space Jam release.  People are still looking for a pair of SJ's. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

IMO, both White/Red XII's, and Black/Red VI's were wrongfully places around the Space Jam release.  People are still looking for a pair of SJ's. 
Interesting point. I personally appreciate it, since I was able to walk right in and get the Blk/Reds at about 3pm in my town, but you would think that they would have thought about that when laying out the calendar.
Tate

Originally Posted by tate

IMO, both White/Red XII's, and Black/Red VI's were wrongfully places around the Space Jam release.  People are still looking for a pair of SJ's. 
Interesting point. I personally appreciate it, since I was able to walk right in and get the Blk/Reds at about 3pm in my town, but you would think that they would have thought about that when laying out the calendar.
Tate

I personally love the ease of walking into a store on your on time, and being able to buy your size with no problems. 

That's how it used to be.

I personally love the ease of walking into a store on your on time, and being able to buy your size with no problems. 

That's how it used to be.
QFT

shoudl be an easy cop. i think ima get these. i just have a thing for the VIs....actually the 3s, 4s, 5s and 6s. haha

Definitely getting 2 pairs of these.....been waiting nearly 20 years for these. I hope they make the September Blue VIs someday as well.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

shoudl be an easy cop. i think ima get these. i just have a thing for the VIs....actually the 3s, 4s, 5s and 6s. haha

We have good taste my man.  Seems like we both admire a certain era of Jordan aesthetics as well as God's craftmanship (see your Avy for example).

Back
Top Bottom