Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

^^ doubtful... this colorway has not been released since the OG waaaay back. (aka less to complain about)

And they still haven't been released.  This is just plain dull red, the others were infrared, and they will sit like all JB red kicks.  The only people who rush out to buy red are bloods.  For most people red isn't a main color in their wardrobe.  Dudes need to stop hyping releases, it's already failed numerous times in the past two years.

Red III's, IV's, V's and XII's weren't hard to get.

i think these will be harder to copp than the blk/red joints...i got the blk joint early but for a good price so i deff gona have to copp these early!

1. the infrared pack is not gonna release in the US
2. these deff wont sit, no one is complaining about these and everything is looking good on em
3. the black v reds are fresh

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^^ doubtful... this colorway has not been released since the OG waaaay back. (aka less to complain about)

And they still haven't been released.  This is just plain dull red, the others were infrared, and they will sit like all JB red kicks.  The only people who rush out to buy red are bloods.  For most people red isn't a main color in their wardrobe.  Dudes need to stop hyping releases, it's already failed numerous times in the past two years.

Just because they werent hard to get does that mean they suck? lol all those shoes listed(besides the v's) are very nice IMO

And yes, your right, only bloods buy red shoes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

shoudl be an easy cop. i think ima get these. i just have a thing for the VIs....actually the 3s, 4s, 5s and 6s. haha

don't we all man. these are needed in the collection no way I pass on these. hope the quality is the same as the Carmines
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

shoudl be an easy cop. i think ima get these. i just have a thing for the VIs....actually the 3s, 4s, 5s and 6s. haha

don't we all man. these are needed in the collection no way I pass on these. hope the quality is the same as the Carmines
pimp.gif
can we add 7s to that mix or am i alone 
embarassed.gif

These are fresh. I love the white infrareds.. these are almost alike to the og so im not one to complain on these. however the black varsity reds vi's werent looking to hot. these look like they are mine already. just hope they dont change something.

damn?! they look like candy to me. i love the vi's. can't wait to see the other colorways for the vi series.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

Just because they werent hard to get does that mean they suck? lol all those shoes listed(besides the v's) are very nice IMO

laugh.gif
Did I say they suck?  It means white and red based kicks aren't as popular.

Did I only say bloods buy red kicks?

Comprehension 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by b7stang

Definitely getting 2 pairs of these.....been waiting nearly 20 years for these. I hope they make the September Blue VIs someday as well.

A-MEN!

Just have to wait and see them in person cause the black/varsity red 6's werent looking so nice person.

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

laugh.gif
Did I say they suck?  It means white and red based kicks aren't as popular.

Did I only say bloods buy red kicks?

Comprehension 
eyes.gif

When these release I will be at my local early.  No hype in that.  I'm a get my worm.  We all gotta eat.

Back
Top Bottom