Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

im sure JB will release the infrared colorway in the future...this is their marketing strategy

I agree, they'll get as much money out of these as possible, and then release the infrareds later. Everyone who bought these will surely buy infrareds ifthey drop down the line

here is an idea.....lets stop bringing up this topic without any new pictures or useful information

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Arent the white/infrareds supposed to drop as a QS a little after these?
Nah, made up rumor...when has JB really done that with releases though?.
Maybe the Black/Gray EU Spizikes Exclusives, but that took about a year to hit over here.

Theres really no point to produce the same shoe in a different shade of red, if they wanted that, they would of done that instead of Varsity Red in the firstplace

i cant wait
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

June 2010 can't come soon enough for me. These will be copped in bunches.

Sole...will you be able to get these? I would love to get on an order if you are.

they look close to the originals if you ask me, but it has been almost 20 years since i've seen a brand new pair...

i got the white/laser 4 in '05 because i thought it was the closet i'd get to a fire red 4, then felt slighted when the
Mars 4 came out the next year (i would have saved $100 and copped the Mars if I had known)
i got the blk/red high (strap) 1 last december only to see the double pack this year (a slightly closer to the
original version of the 1)
the patent leather wht/red/blk 1 from '03 is the closest thing i have to the original colorway...

man, and i saw what they did with that blk/orange release of the 1...? horrible

I wish they would release the model closest to the original first...it is stupid

i am getting the same dumb vibe off the hype from the upcoming AJ6 releases...

Originally Posted by green rhino123

they look close to the originals if you ask me, but it has been almost 20 years since i've seen a brand new pair...

i got the white/laser 4 in '05 because i thought it was the closet i'd get to a fire red 4, then felt slighted when the
Mars 4 came out the next year (i would have saved $100 and copped the Mars if I had known)

i got the blk/red high (strap) 1 last december only to see the double pack this year (a slightly closer to the
the patent leather wht/red/blk 1 from '03 is the closest thing i have to the original colorway...

I wish they would release the model closest to the original first...it is stupid

That's EXACTLY how JB got all you by your balls
roll.gif

Originally Posted by T2 Judgment Day

Originally Posted by green rhino123

That's EXACTLY how JB got all you by your balls
roll.gif
People will never learn.....

I like these. Simple, subtle, yet still eye-catching. Once the cornerstone of Air Jordan design . . . .

*sigh*

tired.gif

like any of you called the fire red 4 release any differently...
or were able...

and there was no precedent to go by or to learn from

you sound confused

Back
Top Bottom