Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Back in the 3rd grade.. I had the Maroon VIs, my friend Jaime had white/blue VIs and our other friend Jimbo had both the black/red VIs and white/red VIs..

On some days Jimbo would come to school with 1 black shoe and 1 white shoe...

I always though that VIs were the perfect shoe for kickball. We all drove ours into the ground playing basketball on the blacktop courts in elementaryschool...

I love the VIs...

I love VI's, but these are just soooo far from the OG's it hurts. We'll see if I decide to pick up.

Infrared paint color, what are they called?

I'm thinking I might buy two pairs and paint one of them to an actual white/infrared colorway. So if anybody knows the name of a paint that is the closesto an infrared color, hit me up.

Edit: Is it possible to dye the color infrared onto the varsity-red after the Jordans have been manufactured?

Originally Posted by JP714

Back in the 3rd grade.. I had the Maroon VIs, my friend Jaime had white/blue VIs and our other friend Jimbo had both the black/red VIs and white/red VIs..

On some days Jimbo would come to school with 1 black shoe and 1 white shoe...

I always though that VIs were the perfect shoe for kickball. We all drove ours into the ground playing basketball on the blacktop courts in elementary school...

I love the VIs...

This was a really odd story
ohwell.gif

I'll probably pass on these so I can get more of the blk/rd 6s, closest as I can get to the infrared 6.

Originally Posted by jdcloco7

I'll probably pass on these so I can get more of the blk/rd 6s, closest as I can get to the infrared 6.

Huh? These come out June I think.

yeah they come out in june. ill prob cop these and the breds but i have to say i like these better

These came out very nice. They have that look and feel of the og.. Sadly, the black/red ones don't.

Back
Top Bottom