Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by JP714

Back in the 3rd grade.. I had the Maroon VIs, my friend Jaime had white/blue VIs and our other friend Jimbo had both the black/red VIs and white/red VIs..

On some days Jimbo would come to school with 1 black shoe and 1 white shoe...

I always though that VIs were the perfect shoe for kickball. We all drove ours into the ground playing basketball on the blacktop courts in elementary school...

I love the VIs...

This was a really odd story
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im feelin these. i sorta like jordan's retro approach and basically releasin a lot of classics. most if not all my og's are non-wearable and lost valuethrough years through wear and tear so havin a fresh new pair for the upcomin decade is sweet bliss.

Originally Posted by jfresh001

im feelin these. i sorta like jordan's retro approach and basically releasin a lot of classics. most if not all my og's are non-wearable and lost value through years through wear and tear so havin a fresh new pair for the upcomin decade is sweet bliss.
pimp.gif
Cosign. I'm kinda getting back into shoes again. Kinda
eyes.gif

Socks for these anyone?

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...%20VIEW%3A%20MORE%20INFO

So would everyone still cop these if an Infrared pack indeed were to drop the same year?

Originally Posted by Trav T

So would everyone still cop these if an Infrared pack indeed were to drop the same year?
I would say probably not. They are pretty much the same shoe with a tad bit different colors. Pointless for JB. If they want to release some moreVI then they should release the September Blue and possibly the White/Maroon VI.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Sport Blue. That will be the day...
My bad. But that would be a great selection. Or how about a Black/Sport Blue colorway? Better yet, both?

ojsimpson.jpg

I'm surprised there's not more hype about these. These look 10x better than the blk/red. I wanna see more pics.

there's not more hype because they don't release until june. its january...

Originally Posted by debs 168

there's not more hype because they don't release until june. its january...
Then why we got beasts talkin bout cool greys in December already, lol!

Back
Top Bottom