Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

rojanjon wrote:
nappy1der wrote:
2lvolt2.jpg
I'm missin' the point in posting these?
eyes.gif

Because he thought they were the 2010 Retros.

laugh.gif
Yea, that's what I figured.
grin.gif

well from what i hear, the wht/red will be packaged with the infras.

after looking at detailed pics from sneakerhotline, i think these have the same premium leather as the ms 6. the leather has the same wet shine to it as the ms 6. imo that would be a good thing because im a big fan of the premium leather.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

rojanjon wrote:
nappy1der wrote:
2lvolt2.jpg
I'm missin' the point in posting these?
eyes.gif

Because he thought they were the 2010 Retros.

laugh.gif
Yea, that's what I figured.
grin.gif

well from what i hear, the wht/red will be packaged with the infras.

nerd.gif
....Ok, so let me get this straight:  You are saying that the White/Varisty Red VI that is releasing on 6/12/2010 is going to be in a "Package" with the Infrareds?  The White/Infrared VI or the Black/Infrared VI?  Or Both?

The reason I ask is because I would seriously question the source that reported this because this is the first I'm sure anyone other than yourself has heard that the White/Varisty Reds are releasing with any Infrared VI.

Now, there have been rumors circulating that there is an "Infrared Pack" with the Black and White Infrared VI's releasing sometime in June as well.

hella clean......these next 12 months will mark the greatest year of jb retro releases in a while.....right up there with 05. its seems like it'll just be "on to the next one". cop after cop

That pic is official in many many ways ^^^^^^^^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fire!  Highly anticipating this release.  So much to look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom