Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

pimp.gif
god bless these

Looks good, looks good. I just hope that I have the funds two obtain two pairs when release day comes around.

That pic of the infrareds up there ain't even of the ones that's suppose to b dropping, I can wait for these to drop tho 30% off on RD can't beat that!

JB thread has been dead to me since the Kobe 5 release... Now that pics have surfaced JB goes ahead and does something like this.... AND TOTALLY REDEEMS THEMSELVES!
0.jpg

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

That pic of the infrareds up there ain't even of the ones that's suppose to b dropping, I can wait for these to drop tho 30% off on RD can't beat that!

Exactly.  Why would they post a pic of the OG 1991 white/infrared with yellowing soles?  LOL 

As much as I wish that infared pack drops, I don't..lol. I have the varsity red 6's so its just a waste of money to me to get the same shoe again just cus it has a lighter shade of red in them. Copping them white/red 6's too. but if the infared pack drops then you can scatch that. infared with white looks crazy. we got a few more months people lets see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom