Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

Originally Posted by HAGS

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

When you make DUMB statements like this here buddy, it really shows how much you know. It's one thing to say that they didn't hit. It's another to still be talking like a little kid after you've been PROVEN to be wrong. I'm not going to threadcrap and quote the whole thread, but seriously go back and read what you wrote. I got nothing against you, and I'm def not getting emotional on the internet. I know you're a pretty cool guy. I've dealt with you before. I'm just surprised you keep putting your foot in your mouth. All shoes hit the outlets man. Space Jams did. Every shoe does. It's the fact these won't even sell out on NDC/Eastbay/FNL/Champs/FTL website on RD.

I hope everyone can get their pair. I'm glad these are a GR and aren't limited so it will be much easier for everyone to cop. This is how all releases should be, and not a crazy egg hunt. I'd be surprised to see these all sell out on RD, especially with the quantity JB is putting out. I'm hoping they hit Swoosh with the discount on RD.
I'm not trying to get into your little quarrel but may I ask what outlet you shop at? Space Jams at outlets stores? I doubt it.  B-grades, yes.  I think people think of outlets as staying for sale at the store for months then transferring their unsold merchandise to outlet stores.  We know this did not happen anywhere with Space Jams.  There may have been a pair or two that were lost or hidden that made it's way to outlets but we all know that isn't what we mean when someone says "hit the outlets".  This is usually regarded as saying they won't sell well.  These will sell very well as did the black/varsity reds.  If you go to a site like eastbay or finishline they don't even have the blk/VRs or if they do they are limited sizes, so those aren't typical "outlet shoes".  AN outlet shoe usually is discounted in price on those sites first, the VR was not and I doubt these will either. Yes, they will show up at some outlet store somewhere but so will the infrared pack (at your outlet store at least, not mine!)I just think you guys have a different opinion of what makes an outlet shoe and that's what has gotten both of your panties all bunched up. Just enjoy your shoes!
Space Jams hit the Kissimmee Clearance Outlet here in Orlando Florida about a month and a half ago in April. They were $79.99 and there was a line overnight. They had over 50 pairs. There was pretty much no chance to get them. But they hit. You obviously don't know.

You can shop at any outlet in the United States of America. All you have to do is get the product number on the box of the shoe you are looking for and call any outlet. Ask them to do a Nike stock search, and they can find if they are at stores or not, and also if they are in stock and which outlets have them. It takes 5 minutes max, and you get a shoe you are looking for at a discounted price. Do I buy a lot from the outlets? No. I have a Swoosh account and get discounted A grades. Regardless of what you think or what you want to believe, each Nike shoe hits the outlets. The VR's hit the outlets 2 weeks after release, and they have hit multiple outlets across the nation in Feb-March.

Most GR Jordans hit the outlets nowadays. To say they won't and they will sell out on RD so buy them fast is just fueling the hype machine. Name me one GR Jordan besides the Space Jams that sold out on RD. I'm not saying these are an "outlet worthy" shoe. I personally love these and will be copping. But for someone to hype them up to get more resale value? No thanks.

You should really check out the NT Outlet Thread. There is a plethora of information from a lot of good guys here on NT. And you can get them cheap. You'd be surprised as to what hits the outlets. The Motorsport VI's (which were supposedly limited) and the Oreo VI's hit this month.

If you go to a site like eastbay or finishline they don't even have the blk/VRs or if they do they are limited sizes, so those aren't typical "outlet shoes".  An outlet shoe usually is discounted in price on those sites first, the VR was not and I doubt these will either.

Not necessarily true, like you said I think some people have the idea of an "outlet shoe" confused. There is many reasons a shoe hits an outlet, whether it be because they were RTVd, didn't sell well, or they are b-grades. At the end of the day the reason they hit doesn't matter to me, I still get them for a discounted price. Space Jams did in fact hit outlets, of course they weren't a FSR but it was 50+ pairs. Motorsports hit, Black/White (refuse to call them "Oreos") and the Black/Varsity Reds hit multiple times with FSRs. Hell the "Pistons" hit right after they released
laugh.gif
Even the most hyped or limited shoes hit, of course some shoes don't hit multiple outlets or with multiple size runs but they still go to outlets.

Space Jams hit the Kissimmee Clearance Outlet here in Orlando Florida about a month and a half ago in April. They were $79.99 and there was a line overnight. They had over 50 pairs. There was pretty much no chance to get them. But they hit. You obviously don't know.

You can shop at any outlet in the United States of America. All you have to do is get the product number on the box of the shoe you are looking for and call any outlet. Ask them to do a Nike stock search, and they can find if they are at stores or not, and also if they are in stock and which outlets have them. It takes 5 minutes max, and you get a shoe you are looking for at a discounted price. Do I buy a lot from the outlets? No. I have a Swoosh account and get discounted A grades. Regardless of what you think or what you want to believe, each Nike shoe hits the outlets. The VR's hit the outlets 2 weeks after release, and they have hit multiple outlets across the nation in Feb-March.

Most GR Jordans hit the outlets nowadays. To say they won't and they will sell out on RD so buy them fast is just fueling the hype machine. Name me one GR Jordan besides the Space Jams that sold out on RD. I'm not saying these are an "outlet worthy" shoe. I personally love these and will be copping. But for someone to hype them up to get more resale value? No thanks.

You should really check out the NT Outlet Thread. There is a plethora of information from a lot of good guys here on NT. And you can get them cheap. You'd be surprised as to what hits the outlets. The Motorsport VI's (which were supposedly limited) and the Oreo VI's hit this month.

Wow, that's really good info and I had no idea about that stock number info, thanks! The outlets up here in Ohio S-U-C-K! I will try that, I have NEVER seen any actual numbered Jordan at the store by me, so I have a COMPLETELY different take on what an outlet shoe is.  That is crazy that SJ's actually hit outlets by you but you know what I mean by understanding they are not an outlet shoe, they had a line overnight- that is not an outlet shoe if there is a line like that.  I wonder why they price them at $79.99, that makes absolutely no sense????? They could selll them at $225 a pop and still have a line- strange.... anyways thanks for the info, I am tempted to use it now! BTW How much were the oreos and motorsports? I couldn't get my hands on Motorsports round here... Do they go fast when those types of shoes are in the outlet database?

Vreds were marked down to 90 at niketown chii a few weeks back, my boy said nfsr?

This shoe can be had at a discount multiple places

I got my second pair from outlets...but paid retail for my first pair on release
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It's funny how people keep mentioning that the v-reds will be in outlets but I have yet to see one in an outlet store. Go ahead, keep waiting.
The Black/Vreds hit the outlets MULTIPLE times. They hit Sawgrass Outlet in FL 2 weeks after release for $109. South Chi and a few others got them too. All FSR. Keep feeding the hype machine buddy...

Call it what you want but, ok.. what do you do, run around the country checking out the outlets stock? I call BS until you prove what you're typing. If anything, kids sizes.. but go ahead, talk out of your @##, it's your word.
laugh.gif
You do realize you can call an outlet and do a stock search with the product number, and they can look up what stores get them and who has them in stock right? From there you can call said outlet and then buy over the phone and they will ship to you. You also do realize there is a thread in the NT forum where people post their outlet sightings. Here's this month's post:

http://niketalk.com/topic/249082

If you have any more questions about that, I'm sure you can hit up Mr. Pedotalk and ask him all about the process.

The MS VI's and the Oreo VI's hit the outlets this month. You really think the Black/Varsity Reds didn't hit? Cmon son. I woulda copped a pair, but I have a Swoosh account so there's no point. They're cheaper on there, and A grade. Call it what you want, but when's the last time a GR sold out besides the Space Jams? I couldn't tell you the last time. With the Infrared package right up the corner as a limited release, you think people won't be waiting and taking a shot at it first? These will Definitely hit the outlets.

If you're so certain they aren't going to hit the outlets, let's bet a pair buddy. When they hit the outlets, you can buy me a pair.
tongue.gif
here in NYC the black pair sold out you cant find it in any big sneaker store
laugh.gif
these certainly DID NOT sell out in NYC, i just walked by a store with plenty of sizes of varsity red VI's..

if anything major retailers already put em on sale or they were transfered to stores that can move em faster, but da black varsity red

VI's can still be had on da streets.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

june 12th? $%^&
day after I come back from vaca. annd then infrared pack the week after. what is jb doing
smh.gif
Yeah jordan is getting people to get the pack you cant even tell the difference in the red's o well use my credit and got these cheap when i got them i decided no pack for me just a waste of money imo 

You know what I keep wondering, with the 25th XI's and these, what the heck is up with the blue tint?

When you make DUMB statements like this here buddy, it really shows how much you know. It's one thing to say that they didn't hit. It's another to still be talking like a little kid after you've been PROVEN to be wrong. I'm not going to threadcrap and quote the whole thread, but seriously go back and read what you wrote. I got nothing against you, and I'm def not getting emotional on the internet. I know you're a pretty cool guy. I've dealt with you before. I'm just surprised you keep putting your foot in your mouth. All shoes hit the outlets man. Space Jams did. Every shoe does. It's the fact these won't even sell out on NDC/Eastbay/FNL/Champs/FTL website on RD.

I hope everyone can get their pair. I'm glad these are a GR and aren't limited so it will be much easier for everyone to cop. This is how all releases should be, and not a crazy egg hunt. I'd be surprised to see these all sell out on RD, especially with the quantity JB is putting out. I'm hoping they hit Swoosh with the discount on RD.
I'm not trying to get into your little quarrel but may I ask what outlet you shop at? Space Jams at outlets stores? I doubt it.  B-grades, yes.  I think people think of outlets as staying for sale at the store for months then transferring their unsold merchandise to outlet stores.  We know this did not happen anywhere with Space Jams.  There may have been a pair or two that were lost or hidden that made it's way to outlets but we all know that isn't what we mean when someone says "hit the outlets".  This is usually regarded as saying they won't sell well.  These will sell very well as did the black/varsity reds.  If you go to a site like eastbay or finishline they don't even have the blk/VRs or if they do they are limited sizes, so those aren't typical "outlet shoes".  AN outlet shoe usually is discounted in price on those sites first, the VR was not and I doubt these will either. Yes, they will show up at some outlet store somewhere but so will the infrared pack (at your outlet store at least, not mine!)I just think you guys have a different opinion of what makes an outlet shoe and that's what has gotten both of your panties all bunched up. Just enjoy your shoes!

walloftext.jpg

i got my pair as i was walking out the door to go to work, this is one nice shoe quality is on point, the paint job is way better than the blk/ varsity red. i think i might get another pair.

I'll cop my sons a pair on RD, but i'm hoping they sit like the blk/rd joints long enough to hit a EMP sale.

My boy just got them at his store. Quaility is alright but the paint job looks wet and bleeds into the white. If you have a chance, pick your pairs carefully.

i just picked mien up today. this dude i know got em in a few weeks early, i love these kicks. i got these n the black v.reds to rock n ima buy the infrareds to stock
happy.gif

2iufjgz.jpg

msy4n4.jpg

zocjra.jpg

I had my mind set on copping these but after seeing the pics am not feeling them am going to save my money and cop 2 pairs of the flints and white and red 13's that come out in the fall instead

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I had my mind set on copping these but after seeing the pics am not feeling them am going to save my money and cop 2 pairs of the flints and white and red 13's that come out in the fall indeed

check em out in person before you make your decision...the pictures dont justify them, they look SOOO MUCH BETTER in person!! 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom