Air Jordan VI White/Varsity Red **Bulls** (RD: 6/12/10)

mine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

It's funny how people keep mentioning that the v-reds will be in outlets but I have yet to see one in an outlet store. Go ahead, keep waiting.
The Black/Vreds hit the outlets MULTIPLE times. They hit Sawgrass Outlet in FL 2 weeks after release for $109. South Chi and a few others got them too. All FSR. Keep feeding the hype machine buddy...

Call it what you want but, ok.. what do you do, run around the country checking out the outlets stock? I call BS until you prove what you're typing. If anything, kids sizes.. but go ahead, talk out of your @##, it's your word.
laugh.gif

It's funny how people keep mentioning that the v-reds will be in outlets but I have yet to see one in an outlet store. Go ahead, keep waiting.
The Black/Vreds hit the outlets MULTIPLE times. They hit Sawgrass Outlet in FL 2 weeks after release for $109. South Chi and a few others got them too. All FSR. Keep feeding the hype machine buddy...

Call it what you want but, ok.. what do you do, run around the country checking out the outlets stock? I call BS until you prove what you're typing. If anything, kids sizes.. but go ahead, talk out of your @##, it's your word.
laugh.gif
You do realize you can call an outlet and do a stock search with the product number, and they can look up what stores get them and who has them in stock right? From there you can call said outlet and then buy over the phone and they will ship to you. You also do realize there is a thread in the NT forum where people post their outlet sightings. Here's this month's post:

http://niketalk.com/topic/249082

If you have any more questions about that, I'm sure you can hit up Mr. Pedotalk and ask him all about the process.

The MS VI's and the Oreo VI's hit the outlets this month. You really think the Black/Varsity Reds didn't hit? Cmon son. I woulda copped a pair, but I have a Swoosh account so there's no point. They're cheaper on there, and A grade. Call it what you want, but when's the last time a GR sold out besides the Space Jams? I couldn't tell you the last time. With the Infrared package right up the corner as a limited release, you think people won't be waiting and taking a shot at it first? These will Definitely hit the outlets.

If you're so certain they aren't going to hit the outlets, let's bet a pair buddy. When they hit the outlets, you can buy me a pair.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
You do realize you can call an outlet and do a stock search with the product number, and they can look up what stores get them and who has them in stock right? From there you can call said outlet and then buy over the phone and they will ship to you. You also do realize there is a thread in the NT forum where people post their outlet sightings. Here's this month's post:

http://niketalk.com/topic/249082

If you have any more questions about that, I'm sure you can hit up Mr. Pedotalk and ask him all about the process.

The MS VI's and the Oreo VI's hit the outlets this month. You really think the Black/Varsity Reds didn't hit? Cmon son. I woulda copped a pair, but I have a Swoosh account so there's no point. They're cheaper on there, and A grade. Call it what you want, but when's the last time a GR sold out besides the Space Jams? I couldn't tell you the last time. With the Infrared package right up the corner as a limited release, you think people won't be waiting and taking a shot at it first? These will Definitely hit the outlets.

If you're so certain they aren't going to hit the outlets, let's bet a pair buddy. When they hit the outlets, you can buy me a pair.
tongue.gif
here in NYC the black pair sold out you cant find it in any big sneaker store so i guess it depends on were you live

If you're hurting that bad for a pair of shoes, I suggest you get a job or ask whoever you ask to get you a pair. Anyway, I'm saying that this particular shoe sells and all I know is that I haven't seen any varsity red VI's at the nike outlet in Aurora, store in South Chicago, or in Gurnee. End the BS. I'm not interested in the back and forth. Move it along.

It ain't about not being able to afford any kind of shoe, it's about hypebeasts putting fear into the masses. If you can get these, great. They are a GR. They are going to be found on shelves past RD. And will hit the outlets. End of story. I'm sick of people here trying to sound like the almighty word when they really don't know $!$ they are talking about.

Get the sand out of your hypebeast vagina Ms. Seriously...

Looks like you contradicted yourself pretty well there buddy, with your know-it-all attitude. You seem utterly upset over words on the internet. Sensitive much? Get over it.
laugh.gif

When you make DUMB statements like this here buddy, it really shows how much you know. It's one thing to say that they didn't hit. It's another to still be talking like a little kid after you've been PROVEN to be wrong. I'm not going to threadcrap and quote the whole thread, but seriously go back and read what you wrote. I got nothing against you, and I'm def not getting emotional on the internet. I know you're a pretty cool guy. I've dealt with you before. I'm just surprised you keep putting your foot in your mouth. All shoes hit the outlets man. Space Jams did. Every shoe does. It's the fact these won't even sell out on NDC/Eastbay/FNL/Champs/FTL website on RD.

I hope everyone can get their pair. I'm glad these are a GR and aren't limited so it will be much easier for everyone to cop. This is how all releases should be, and not a crazy egg hunt. I'd be surprised to see these all sell out on RD, especially with the quantity JB is putting out. I'm hoping they hit Swoosh with the discount on RD.

I will cop for retail if they are readily available. Not camping just going to get there when the mall opens then head to michaels buy the red marker and get to work. To the people that already have them. How do they fit? Is the fit similar to the Carmines?

I only ask because i thought the spacejams would be the same mold as the CDP 11s and my space jams fit better. My size 11 CDP's fit really tight while my space jams fit perfectly.

Thanks in advance

When you make DUMB statements like this here buddy, it really shows how much you know. It's one thing to say that they didn't hit. It's another to still be talking like a little kid after you've been PROVEN to be wrong. I'm not going to threadcrap and quote the whole thread, but seriously go back and read what you wrote. I got nothing against you, and I'm def not getting emotional on the
internet. I know you're a pretty cool guy. I've dealt with you before. I'm just surprised you keep putting your foot in your mouth. All shoes hit the outlets man. Space Jams did. Every shoe does. It's the fact these won't even sell out on NDC/Eastbay/FNL/Champs/FTL website on RD.

I hope everyone can get their pair. I'm glad these are a GR and aren't limited so it will be much easier for everyone to cop. This is how all releases should be, and not a crazy egg hunt. I'd be surprised to see these all sell out on RD, especially with the quantity JB is putting out. I'm hoping they hit Swoosh with the discount on RD.

He's a reseller man, ignore him. That's why he got sensitive over your comments. He makes money off hype.

It should be if you want them or not but people are arguing if they will sit or not 
grin.gif
 If you have the money and want to buy go for it 
wink.gif

I never understood why people care if a sneaker sells out

What do you care if it sells out ?

Just buy what you like and keep it moving

LOL. I NEVER UNDERSTOOD EITHER. I GUESS IT MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR PURCHASE IF IT DOES...WHO KNOWS.

...uh I really don't care, bud.

Some kids on here take themselves WAY too serious. That's why I'm not arguing.

Keep it moving.

Copping these for $175 shipped actually isn't that serious because these are going to be $149.99 after tax especially NYC tax its going to come up to about $160 so you basically paying only $15 to $20 more to get them early which isn't that bad

But then again some people on here can get them on discount and stuff so they may want to wait

jordan brand.  thank you, thank you... THANK YOU.

this is smart business for the consumer.  i felt owned when they dropped the blk/red 6's, then turn around to release an infrared pack.  i don't care about the shades of red.  infrared and varsity red look the damn same to me.  buying this 'bulls' pair instead of a new pack, and winding up w/ a pair another pair of blk/red 6's is not the business. 

argue as much as you want but there's still a SMALL percentage of sneakerheads out there.  only they'll know the difference.  if you're trying to show out w/ your infrareds, ask any regular joe on the streets what color they think the infrared is, and they'll say 'red'
roll.gif

When you make DUMB statements like this here buddy, it really shows how much you know. It's one thing to say that they didn't hit. It's another to still be talking like a little kid after you've been PROVEN to be wrong. I'm not going to threadcrap and quote the whole thread, but seriously go back and read what you wrote. I got nothing against you, and I'm def not getting emotional on the internet. I know you're a pretty cool guy. I've dealt with you before. I'm just surprised you keep putting your foot in your mouth. All shoes hit the outlets man. Space Jams did. Every shoe does. It's the fact these won't even sell out on NDC/Eastbay/FNL/Champs/FTL website on RD.

I'm not trying to get into your little quarrel but may I ask what outlet you shop at? Space Jams at outlets stores? I doubt it.  B-grades, yes.  I think people think of outlets as staying for sale at the store for months then transferring their unsold merchandise to outlet stores.  We know this did not happen anywhere with Space Jams.  There may have been a pair or two that were lost or hidden that made it's way to outlets but we all know that isn't what we mean when someone says "hit the outlets".  This is usually regarded as saying they won't sell well.  These will sell very well as did the black/varsity reds.  If you go to a site like eastbay or finishline they don't even have the blk/VRs or if they do they are limited sizes, so those aren't typical "outlet shoes".  AN outlet shoe usually is discounted in price on those sites first, the VR was not and I doubt these will either. Yes, they will show up at some outlet store somewhere but so will the infrared pack (at your outlet store at least, not mine!)I just think you guys have a different opinion of what makes an outlet shoe and that's what has gotten both of your panties all bunched up. Just enjoy your shoes!

Hmm. Will probably cop these instead of the Infrareds in the pack. I can do without the hype. Im too grown for that.

Nice pics everyone.

Back
Top Bottom