Air Jordan VII Black/Bordeaux

Hey, not sure its been posted, but Finishline got in a brand new shipment apparently with all sizes. Just trying to help anyone who missed out.

Hey, not sure its been posted, but Finishline got in a brand new shipment apparently with all sizes. Just trying to help anyone who missed out.

There's a restock? What are "Air Jordan VII Black/Bordeaux?" Never heard of em... I wish there was a 192-page thread w/information on these.

There's a restock? What are "Air Jordan VII Black/Bordeaux?" Never heard of em... I wish there was a 192-page thread w/information on these.

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

Wow, you couldn't post this in the Official Thread that's about 192 pages long??  

Originally Posted by dhitaker07

Wow, you couldn't post this in the Official Thread that's about 192 pages long??  

Originally Posted by PTone

lmao same thing i thought before even coming in

lmao same thing i thought before even coming in

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom