Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic - 60+ Pack

they're dope imo
pimp.gif

i am really embracing this idea. I love that it is a new shoe even though it looks like a RaptorXborduex

These packs and them trying to get $300 for sneakers where most people just want one pair is annoying.

Some of you young'ns clearly dont know your Air Jordans.

First off, the original Black/Charcoal-true red Air Jordan VII were all black-based shoe. A very solid black based upper, with an elaborate purple/true-redbottom.

Whats pictured by OP is nothing like the OG, nor the 2002 edition VII's. These are melt down, chopped up, chewed on and spit out"VII's". The shape on these clearly changed, the quality looks horrible and coloring is an insult. JB continues to feed the mouths of starvingkids who "think" they're receiving something remotely close to the original. Well your not. Stop falling for hype. And stop feeding into it.

Its kids-who have never even seen MJ play buying these shoes, and who are also saying "these look better than the 2002" and "these look so muchhlike the original!" At least pick up a book, watch a documentary or even watch some old clips on YouTube of MJ before speaking upon something you reallydont know.

Im disgusted. The Air Jordan VII which Jordan wore in the playoffs are On of My Favorite Air Jordan's ever.

tired.gif
These are an insult.

^^^^I FEEL YOU!

I work at a shoe store, and I really get disgusted when I see the young kids that embrace the AJF or Team Jordans. I have so many stories from listening toteenagers who think that they know about Jordans. There was one case when a kid (17ish) brought his friends and tried lecturing them about Jordans, which hewas entirely incorrect. He thought he knew everything! I came over and corrected him with disgust. Man, these kids less than 16years old can barely rememberhim playing even for the Wizards. Disgrace! Ugh... Can't beat it. It kind of kills my drive to still buy shoes. I love them though! Always. OG's only!This brand is dying and selling out slowly....... Eventually, it will die from killing itself.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

First off, the original Black/Charcoal-true red Air Jordan VII were all black-based shoe. A very solid black based upper, with an elaborate purple/true-red bottom.

Whats pictured by OP is nothing like the OG, nor the 2002 edition VII's. These are melt down, chopped up, chewed on and spit out "VII's". The shape on these clearly changed, the quality looks horrible and coloring is an insult. JB continues to feed the mouths of starving kids who "think" they're receiving something remotely close to the original. Well your not. Stop falling for hype. And stop feeding into it.

Its kids-who have never even seen MJ play buying these shoes, and who are also saying "these look better than the 2002" and "these look so muchh like the original!" At least pick up a book, watch a documentary or even watch some old clips on YouTube of MJ before speaking upon something you really dont know.

Im disgusted. The Air Jordan VII which Jordan wore in the playoffs are On of My Favorite Air Jordan's ever.

tired.gif
These are an insult.

Man....I've got to admit, (and this goes to all of you who are down on these) These shoes do look slightly different from the Originals, BUT....THESE LOOKAWESOME!!!!! Quit Trippin! Think about the other Crappy VII's we've seen in recent years. Even the Hares, which are nice are more watered down thanthis release on 8/22.

I'm old enough to remember these on the OG tip....I have NOOOOO problems with these. For the first time in a long time, I can say....Good Job JB. Even ifthe second shoe in this pack sucks....I'm still coppin, just for a shoe with that old school Jordan feel!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way....Go to air-jordans.com and look up the Black/True Red OG's. These look Great in comparison.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

I'm feelin these & I'm gettin em & 4 all the people sayin the look like "poor man's bordeaux's", "give us the bordeaux's" & all dis other bordeaux nonsense they really look like a worn pair of OG's 4 all u moron's that don't think so here u go
OG's
98a25ffe5d6d353d3e4a4cd461917ce08b340d0.pjpg

60+

32035633e3c4665c57593a53ac65924714688d9.pjpg

Know the OG's b4 u talk about dem all u yung punks!!!..lol

WORD SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

First off, the original Black/Charcoal-true red Air Jordan VII were all black-based shoe. A very solid black based upper, with an elaborate purple/true-red bottom.

Whats pictured by OP is nothing like the OG, nor the 2002 edition VII's. These are melt down, chopped up, chewed on and spit out "VII's". The shape on these clearly changed, the quality looks horrible and coloring is an insult. JB continues to feed the mouths of starving kids who "think" they're receiving something remotely close to the original. Well your not. Stop falling for hype. And stop feeding into it.

Its kids-who have never even seen MJ play buying these shoes, and who are also saying "these look better than the 2002" and "these look so muchh like the original!" At least pick up a book, watch a documentary or even watch some old clips on YouTube of MJ before speaking upon something you really dont know.

tired.gif
These are an insult.

Man....I've got to admit, (and this goes to all of you who are down on these) These shoes do look slightly different from the Originals, BUT....THESE LOOK AWESOME!!!!! Quit Trippin! Think about the other Crappy VII's we've seen in recent years. Even the Hares, which are nice are more watered down than this release on 8/22.

I'm old enough to remember these on the OG tip....I have NOOOOO problems with these. For the first time in a long time, I can say....Good Job JB. Even if the second shoe in this pack sucks....I'm still coppin, just for a shoe with that old school Jordan feel!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way....Go to air-jordans.com and look up the Black/True Red OG's. These look Great in comparison.

yeah even on kicksonfire.com they show you the ogs. They look the same. Some kids might not want ogs that could crumble at any time.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

After buying the Citrus VII's that lasted exactly less than 3 months, I vowed to never touch a VII again
story?
Originally Posted by Hugo

why ya say they look like the OGs when the ogs looked liked these????!
1199w8h.jpg

Cuz OGs DONT LOOK LIKE THIS!

why wont people understand these are not identical to the OGs? I do prefer this CW tho, but everyone whines the CWs change and when they finally go closer toan OG CW u all get butthurt over how you now dont want them like that! whats going on?

I'm feelin these & I'm gettin em & 4 all the people sayin the look like "poor man's bordeaux's", "give us the bordeaux's" & all dis other bordeaux nonsense they really look like a worn pair of OG's 4 all u moron's that don't think so here u go
OG's

60+

WORD SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao you guys are Cray-Z! Those OGs look they have been water damaged and/or not well kept.
somebody get a pic of MJ wearing them on the court because thats the freshest pick we'll see.

To the Dude who said the Hares are watered down:

your hyped. the only difference was the glossy paint on the triangles. that was minor. other than that were on point

To the dude talking about young kids not knowing $%& about sneakers. try going to high school and knowing plenty about Jordans. I get into arguementsall the time because they refuse to believe i know what im talking about.

Man! These are ok but I have to wait and see the magic VII's and hopefully there not those striped ones that popped up a few weeks back!

To the ppl posting that pic of Kicksonfire u forgot to mention this:

"They feature a suede upper, which explains why these look so wornout, as that is what happens to the suede under extreme weather conditions and overallaging."

Originally Posted by Jcool813

OG's

60+

WORD SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao you guys are Cray-Z! Those OGs look they have been water damaged and/or not well kept.
somebody get a pic of MJ wearing them on the court because thats the freshest pick we'll see.

To the Dude who said the Hares are watered down:

your hyped. the only difference was the glossy paint on the triangles. that was minor. other than that were on point

To the dude talking about young kids not knowing $%& about sneakers. try going to high school and knowing plenty about Jordans. I get into arguements all the time because they refuse to believe i know what im talking about.
The *%+@ are you getting into arguments for? I bet you one of those haters walking around trying to shut everybody down thinking you know your@!+$. You know damn well people who aren't into sneakers don't give a *%+@ half of the time so why even bother. Lame %#% ninja. BTW how are some of yousaying this is the closest you'll get? My 02 retroes already look like OG's in terms of faded swede. These look like @!+$ compared to the OG. I meanlook at that nasty %#% fade on the swede. They look they used the cheapest and oldest swede they had in the damn shop
laugh.gif
. The fade on the OG's looks like that because of the aging and how theshoes was worn. These are supposed to be brand new and they already come faded?! Yeah not for me.

Back
Top Bottom