Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic - 60+ Pack

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

The *%+@ are you getting into arguments for? I bet you one of those haters walking around trying to shut everybody down thinking you know your @!+$. You know damn well people who aren't into sneakers don't give a *%+@ half of the time so why even bother. Lame %#% ninja. BTW how are some of you saying this is the closest you'll get? My 02 retroes already look like OG's in terms of faded swede. These look like @!+$ compared to the OG. I mean look at that nasty %#% fade on the swede. They look they used the cheapest and oldest swede they had in the damn shop
laugh.gif
. The fade on the OG's looks like that because of the aging and how the shoes was worn. These are supposed to be brand new and they already come faded?! Yeah not for me.

^ dehype. i do know most of my $%^&. I don't go telling random ppl they are wrong only sneakerheads who think they know.
EDIT:
how many times did you wear your Raptor's before they became faded anyway?

Originally Posted by Jcool813

The *%+@ are you getting into arguments for? I bet you one of those haters walking around trying to shut everybody down thinking you know your @!+$. You know damn well people who aren't into sneakers don't give a *%+@ half of the time so why even bother. Lame %#% ninja. BTW how are some of you saying this is the closest you'll get? My 02 retroes already look like OG's in terms of faded swede. These look like @!+$ compared to the OG. I mean look at that nasty %#% fade on the swede. They look they used the cheapest and oldest swede they had in the damn shop
laugh.gif
. The fade on the OG's looks like that because of the aging and how the shoes was worn. These are supposed to be brand new and they already come faded?! Yeah not for me.

^ dehype. i do know most of my $%^&. I don't go telling random ppl they are wrong only sneakerheads who think they know.
EDIT:
I seriously don't know. They're in relatively great condition for the amount of times i've worn them. Very minor creasing
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

EDIT:
I seriously don't know. They're in relatively great condition for the amount of times i've worn them. Very minor creasing
smokin.gif

did you wear them in the rain?
on my pair you can start to tell the difference between the charcoal and the black.
no creasing on mine
pimp.gif

the 60+ Raptors seem more like charcoal than dark charcoal.

Love the VII and I really feeling them so this is a must cop for me
One to rock on to stock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

EDIT:
smokin.gif

did you wear them in the rain?
on my pair you can start to tell the difference between the charcoal and the black.
no creasing on mine
pimp.gif

the 60+ Raptors seem more like charcoal than dark charcoal.
On mine's you can already see the difference. Nope I've never worn them in heavy rain, just when it was sprinkling.

that must have been it then. i've never worn them in rain.

i like VIIs so it might be a game time decision even though they don't look the 02s or the OGs.

if bordeaux sample pics don't surface by the time these drop i'll probably cop.

smh.....
its like a bordeaux/raptor cw
but u cant call it a raptor cw due to the grey

That's funny, that's what my VIIs look like now, kinda. They've faded to grey, and now I ball outside with them. I would prefer the Bourdeauxinstead.

this is what worn 02s look like, not water damaged or beat. Just because the sneaker looks like that when faded and beat doesnt mean JB should release it thatway. Im disgusted. We dont want aged kicks

could it just be the picture mayber??? can we hope it is or else this is a pass

Back
Top Bottom