Air Jordan VII Black/Charcoal-Team Red - Bulls vs Magic - 60+ Pack

Good, I hope these will make the 02's value go down so I can grab a pair. There is no way I will buy anything recent from JB.

It's actually closer to the OG than the 2002 retro. As for the orlando pinstripe, the new color is to commemorate the team jordan played agiasnt when hescored 60 + points, which is also why the raptor is chosen, 'cause that's what he wore when he accomplished this.

Even know I was hoping on some bordeauxs, I have intentions of gripping, provided the other half of the pack is up to par...........

damn these do resemble the og's more than the 02's .. like firepower said I need to see the secondpair first and more detail pics of these

-bdis-

This pack will be copped depending on the other shoe. I really hope its not the pinstripes. French vii's would be
pimp.gif

i rather have my beat up Raptors than these.

pass. unless on discount.
and if those Pinstripe VIIs drop, easy pass.

guess JB is tryin to stop Fakes by making Fakes?
laugh.gif

Will cop these for the sole purpose of gettin'new pairs ..to turn into beaters ..as opposed to taking anything out of a box. VIIs take a lot ofabuse, and IMO? ..are fairly easy to maintain even w/multiple wears-heavy rotation wear. Someone in a thread a month or two back, referred to them as:"tanks" ..i agree totally.

IMO? ..These aren't super ill ..they're not hot garbage tho'either. Blah.

Bothered more by the fact that the community seems to be feindin'for Bordeauxs and we're being given these ..than by this shoe itself. ..blah.

Anything's better than that 60 plus thing they've created ..sigh.

a meaningless opinion,

I like, its dumbbbbb how some of yall are complaining theyre badly retroed, when theyre actually real close to the OGs. Apparently, us "young heads"arent always the idiots

oh and at dude who said the other 7s arent pinstriped anymore, is that for sure?

The shape looks nice too, which has me worried Ill be real disappointed, anyone know how creasing is on these?

Back
Top Bottom