Air Jordan VII "Olympic GOLD Medal" PE's!

Earlier today, Team USA won it's 2nd straight Olympic Gold Medal defeating Spain once again to claim the world's title as best basketball team...Jordan Brand celebrated this occasion by hooking up it's athletes with a special edition of the famous Olympic Jordan VII.  Instead of the usual silver paneling around the shoe, they feature a nice golden touch!

Whatcha think? Would you cop if they release?

pics via Sneakernews.com

I kinda like the silver accents better.

So did all of the members get a pair? Or only the players signed with JB?

Last edited:
Not so sure about these.  The gold seems out of place and just flat out looks obnoxious.  Silver was more subtle and blended well with the shoe.  I personally wouldn't wear these, but they do look appealing.

While the gold touch's match nicely with the Gold medal won by USA Basketball, the gold overwhelms the shoe. The original silver color is subtle and gives just enough shine and pop without overwhelming the shoes other colors. While these Gold medal editions look great, the originals look much better, especially on your feet.

think it'd be worth a try to do a custom job on a pair of the 2012 Oly's seeing as though these prolly won't see the light of retail shelves
eyes.gif

Never really thought of it before, but it does seem kind of odd that the original Olympic themed shoe feature silver more prominently than gold.

While the gold touch's match nicely with the Gold medal won by USA Basketball, the gold overwhelms the shoe. The original silver color is subtle and gives just enough shine and pop without overwhelming the shoes other colors. While these Gold medal editions look great, the originals look much better, especially on your feet.
My thoughts exactly. Nice touch, but silver is better

Earlier today, Team USA won it's 2nd straight Olympic Gold Medal defeating Spain once again to claim the world's title as best basketball team...Jordan Brand celebrated this occasion by hooking up it's athletes with a special edition of the famous Olympic Jordan VII.  Instead of the usual silver paneling around the shoe, they feature a nice golden touch!

Whatcha think? Would you cop if they release?

pics via Sneakernews.com

Seen these posted on IG earlier. I need these in my life ..

like em better than the original pair.... gold on an Oly shoe just means more.

i personally think that they're fugly. The gold is a little too out of place for me. I like loud shoes and all but those I don't know about.

Back
Top Bottom