Air Jordan VII "Olympic GOLD Medal" PE's!

With retroing the OLY7s three times... they should of did this once for us.... It would of been perfect this year along side with the GMP. Sticking with that GOLD theme.

I would of copped!

These aren't bad the gold just seems out of place but I can see a lot of people copping these

i like these better actually. i hope that these will release eventually. the quality on these are probably great because of the exclusivity of them and the dedication i hope they put into the few pairs that were produced. 

The rarity of these and the fact that you can't buy them makes them that much sicker. Kind of reminds me of the gold toe questlove air force 1 concept

they tried way too hard on these but they still run all over the GMP 7s. Those are a waste of a shoe

nice for a PE, but we all know the silver looks better. these would not do well as a gr, i don't think.

pimp.gif

the gold makes the shoe look off IMO. the Silver looks much more subtle. Would have always like to see these with a combo of a red and blue instead of the silver. maybe a red around the ankle instead of the silver and blue through the forefoot instead of silver......

Back
Top Bottom