Air Jordan VII Retro - WHITE/ORION BLUE - BLACK- INFRARED 3/26/11

hooked my boy up wit pair of these 7s i got early from footlocker and the funniest thing happen. he had two left shoes and one of them was a 10.5 and the other was a 12. !%+! lol at first i thought i was a factory mistake but i guess an employee took them out and mixed em up. I took pics when i first noticed. i couldnt stop laughing.
haha the manager was cool and swapped em out.i thought these had came out already. guess not.

hooked my boy up wit pair of these 7s i got early from footlocker and the funniest thing happen. he had two left shoes and one of them was a 10.5 and the other was a 12. !%+! lol at first i thought i was a factory mistake but i guess an employee took them out and mixed em up. I took pics when i first noticed. i couldnt stop laughing.
haha the manager was cool and swapped em out.i thought these had came out already. guess not.

wow. ZERO anticipation/hype for these. this is comical
laugh.gif

Having held these shoes in my hands, a few things came to mind: 1. They are terrible and 2. I hope the Cardinals don't turn out like this but I have a bad feeling that they will.

Now I was never intending on getting this colorway but based upon the recent Retro releases I figured the quality of the shoe would top notch but sadly, it wasn't.

That being said, if you personally love this colorway then it doesn't matter what I or any other NT'er says about them cause you're gonna get them regardless but.......I say save your $$$ cause JB 2011 has big plans for your bank account!!
laugh.gif

Having held these shoes in my hands, a few things came to mind: 1. They are terrible and 2. I hope the Cardinals don't turn out like this but I have a bad feeling that they will.

Now I was never intending on getting this colorway but based upon the recent Retro releases I figured the quality of the shoe would top notch but sadly, it wasn't.

That being said, if you personally love this colorway then it doesn't matter what I or any other NT'er says about them cause you're gonna get them regardless but.......I say save your $$$ cause JB 2011 has big plans for your bank account!!
laugh.gif

I have to disagree wit yall.
I like these, they really started growin on me as of late.
I dont think I can see my self really payin retail for them though but they are a nice shoe.

I have to disagree wit yall.
I like these, they really started growin on me as of late.
I dont think I can see my self really payin retail for them though but they are a nice shoe.

I'd definitely pick these up....at an outlet. I can't believe this shoes about to drop yet this thread is only 10 pages long, mostly of just people bashing these.

I'd definitely pick these up....at an outlet. I can't believe this shoes about to drop yet this thread is only 10 pages long, mostly of just people bashing these.

They didn't look appealing from the get go, and they still don't.

I'm sure everyone who wants a pair will have no trouble getting their hands on them.

They didn't look appealing from the get go, and they still don't.

I'm sure everyone who wants a pair will have no trouble getting their hands on them.

If anyone is looking for a pair early nbastore has sizes 10.5-12 left. You can get them with 15% off if you sign up for a free nbastore.com account. Might be worth it to get them under retail.

If anyone is looking for a pair early nbastore has sizes 10.5-12 left. You can get them with 15% off if you sign up for a free nbastore.com account. Might be worth it to get them under retail.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Definitely looks like a woman's shoe..pass
They were suppose to be women and kids release only, if i remember correctly.

Back
Top Bottom