Air Jordan VII x Trophy Room "Olympic"

I caved.

Between Fools on trade block wanting to tax and no one local having them. Should be here by Tuesday. Used GOAT’s instaship.

Learn with trade block. When you look for people to trade scroll down to people who want ur shoes on offer.

Then work from the bottom up. Cause the people at the top of the list be on some bull ish. People at the bottom just happy to get their first trade off.

Pair came in from GOAT and HOLY ****. These are a quality jordan. These are sneaker of the year for me personally. I may need a double.
22EE14C5-BF91-409A-A699-7FAB7E10150B.jpeg

After second thoughts.. yea I’m keeping my second pair .. I’ll get the cherry 11 and Chicago 2 by raffles .. hopefully SNKRS
:lol: cannot blame you. These are absolutely it.

Edit: BRO WHAT SHOE IS SAFE

Last edited:
Midnight Navy 4s currently going for about $20 more than these... who wants to make that trade in a 10.5? Lol

Them midnight navy’s really don’t deserve the hype they have idk why they worth anything

With that i hope you scam someone into a pair of trophies for yourself.

Just spam trade block f it

Anybody with sz 12 retail maybe we could work something out !?

Got 2.. was going trade my second pair for a cherry 11 and Chicago 2… but decided to fall back.. and also… I got lucky today and got EA on the cherry 11’s.. shoudve caught me last week breh .. my bad g.. if there’s any consolation.. I’ll post pixx up of my LF and these joints

Sleepers of the year for sure. Definitely trying to get a pair of these sometime shortly... I've seen enough vids and pics of know the details, quality, and craftsmanship are on point...

eBay trophy rooms came in and I almost want to send them back lol….my left shoe got these 4 indents on the tow box and you can feel the rolled material inside the shoe at the toe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 474
Sizing on these? I usually just go tts for all retros, but never had a 7. Prices look good so thinking about picking up a pair

Back
Top Bottom