Air Jordan VII x Trophy Room "Olympic"

215E5B1F-12F8-4506-9219-AAD87CA3ACDA.jpeg

My pair came in from the restock. Everything is included laces and score card.

Sz 13 btw

So I can confirm second wave orders do come with everything.

I did not... but I honestly didn't want them nearly as much as either of the above.

Surprisingly, I wanted the Eastside Golf 12s just as much as either, so I was glad that was an easy cop.

I did not... but I honestly didn't want them nearly as much as either of the above.

Surprisingly, I wanted the Eastside Golf 12s just as much as either, so I was glad that was an easy cop.

Man people fail to understand how much quality and effort is into the whole east side golf’s.

It’s literally one of the best well put together shoes. This year.

Crazy how hype drives a shoe over the overall quality and story.

It was a shoe for the culture and I’m glad it will stay that way.

Tradeblock trash it’s full of a lot awful trades.

People trying to pawn off their horrible GR cops.

Like no one wants 3 of ur trash shoes for one good one. Tbh honest
Yeah. I’ve been offering solid value and decent sneakers (with cash too).

This one guy said he had an offer that was valued at 525 for a 350-400. shoe.

I told him to go kick rocks because if you really had that offer, you would’ve accepted it already and not been feeling mine. That and I wasn’t giving him 550-600 .

Yeah. I’ve been offering solid value and decent sneakers (with cash too).

This one guy said he had an offer that was valued at 525 for a 350-400. shoe.

I told him to go kick rocks because if you really had that offer, you would’ve accepted it already and not been feeling mine. That and I wasn’t giving him 550-600 .

Some dude asked if I had AMM in hand. I said yes. He said oh imma pass I have two pairs of AMMs. And my shoe is worth more…… by like 35 dollars 😂.

I was like what am I suppose to do with that information. He said cry louder. I blocked him. Now if someone ask anything dumb on that app I just block them.

No one wants ur 3 bricks…. For one limited. Chances are the person with the heat has those bricks or just never want them.

I mean I like the concept.

Say one person wants a shoe close to another shoe. Instead of selling. Getting hit with fees and buying paying tax. It’s cheaper and faster to trade with a like minded person.

Just the sneaker community is full of herbs and or people who just got in thinking their 3 trash shoes worth anything.

Stop offering people concord 5’s and infrared 4’s y’all should have returned those.

That’s not trade bait 😩

No shade, but how do people from the restock have in hand, and I’m still waiting on shipping from the OG release lol?

Edit: label was just created in FedEx

Last edited:
No one slept on these... they sold out instantly. I never had a chance, but Im glad resell isnt crazy. I need to unload my TR17s and get these, but the box is damaged so it kinda hurts the value.

Honestly no one really cares about these.

Which is good keeps resell down. The streets don’t care about these fam just only two places had em they were just an actual limited shoe and compared to the fake scarcity Nike makes. Hell the trophy room store site didn’t even break.

I would love to look into why they haven’t shipped, but they won’t answer emails and don’t have a phone number. Typical Trophyroom shadiness I guess lol

Mine still hasn't shipped... everybody else shipment still pending?

I was in the same boat and did not even receive a shipping email so I sent an email this morning asking about the order. Coincidentally, I just received an update from Shop app that my order is now on the way.

Honestly no one really cares about these.

Which is good keeps resell down. The streets don’t care about these fam just only two places had em they were just an actual limited shoe and compared to the fake scarcity Nike makes. Hell the trophy room store site didn’t even break.
They need not care about these. Peeps never cared about hares nor Patta 7s either. Nobody care about cardinals or citruses. Mouldy Chicagos was a blessing in disguise

Back
Top Bottom