Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

L on size 10 and I clicked as soon as $210 popped up. Went pending for 15 minutes.

I did the same.. I think for shock drops.. its really the later the better.. my wife entered at 2:02 and my son entered at 2:04 and they both got the. I went in like at 2:00 maybe 30 seconds in because my option was grayed out as coming soon.

IMG_3616.png

IMG_1559.gif

Just woke up like…

😭😭😭
☹️☹️☹️

Feel like if they’re going to send a notification about a shock drop & “un-shock” it, do it like a day or two before, maybe even a weeks notice.

Anyways, hope I get an easy cop on RD. 😖

I have no 8’s whatsoever in my lineup.
To piggy back on that. I need 9’s, 10’s, 2’s & 15’s.

Bring back Air Jordan 10 steel colorway Nike plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!???!! 🙏🙏🙏
those are 🔥🚀🔥 it’s the best 10 colorway by far.

Last edited:
Literally every person I know that tried copped with ease. I grabbed a pair for the baby. I’m gonna chill and cop from a bum *** reseller off of one of the apps for well below retail sometime in November or December. That’s been my recipe the last year or so since everything has been sitting.

I'll wait for RD. I was out and remembered the time, checked my phone...didn't push the button. Came back 30 mins later...size still available, didn't show sold out...still didn't push the button. Said I'd wait until I come back to the house...gone..no biggie tho lol. Shock drops, even when things sit aren't the test for shoes people want, some just cop because it's a shock drop and don't even want the shoe...I've read those posts on here before....

Was at work so I couldn't even try. They're pretty strict about phone usage on the job, but on the bright side I was shown how to use my finishline employee discount so if they let me, I'll be using that on these for one pair and a footlocker gift card on the other. >D

Didn't even try....rather pull out the parking lot wit em on RD.....so much funner :pimp:

They don't drop these to often so I wouldn't sleep...will orolly be another 10 to 15 years id guess. Still crazy how chicago 12s haven't since 2009 😱 we blessed to get those soon

Back
Top Bottom