Air jordan VIII Playoffs -Sep 30th - Updated:First official look!!

It’s way early so fakes are for sure a possibility…But are the fake factories actually working on 8’s is the question…Don’t think it’s a model they’d waste their time on 🤷‍♂️

As for the placement of the plastic side piece…It’s how they’ve been doing the 8’s for a long time now…Hit or miss on if the pair you get will have it most of the time…I’ve had pairs that look like that as well as pairs that are closer to OG…Just depends on how the plastic piece is attached when they’re being put together…

2015 Aqua’s for example…
IMG_2470.jpeg
This is a good point. I’ve never seen fakes of 2, 7-10, or anything 14 and above. The VIII can’t be easy for these fake manufacturers to replicate.

I bought a pair of fake playoff 8s back around 2005. Red tab and all. It took Niketalk to make me realize they were not real with the 2007 drop. I genuinely thought they were real. I threw them away when I understood. So yeah, models like that at least back then, got faked. So having a pair of these are very important to me.

Here we go again with that same overused post 😴

We all lookin at the same pics bro. You know they look trash.

Cats gon cop, but that don’t mean they ain’t trash from what I’m lookin at.
What do you see so wrong with them. The red tab return. Which is obvious. The darker grey midsole, the cracked looking panels and toe, which is sleek like we all want. Other than the white edging, what is so bad. Hell they even got the pull tab connected to the huarache liner correct as well. I even like the fuller looking graphic plates as well.

Back
Top Bottom