Air Jordan Women's Spizike

My girl showed me the clothes on swoosh, gear is decent women's stuff but the shoes r horrible 2 much goin on 2 80s. And spiz'ikes only look decent insimply colorways imo such as the true blue or cement joints

sick.gif

probably the worst pair of womans jordans i've ever seen

ur girl might leave you if you give her these spizikes!!
i could imagine hoodrats from southpark in texas wearing those!!

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

Real talk, i would wear these, only because the color is so out there, i dont like to wear what everyone else has, so the fact that people don't like these makes me want them more cuz i know you won't see them on too many feet. and the way i wear my kicks anyway, *Im from Jersey* just my style and swag can pull these off. but the colorway, i seen alot of shirts to wear with these kicks..the black with the hot pink, is crazy...people say the color is so out there but think about the colors nike used back in the day, alot of colorways weren't your norm. these bring me back to the 80's if you think about it...definate cop for me, i just wish the upper was all suede..i don't like how that toe box is leather, looks cheap but yeah, these are different look..loving the laces and the all black lace lock, gotta see these in person

artful dodgers line at kramaloop matches these shoes

AM73-D103-FAMzoom1.jpg
AM73-T131-BLKzoom1.jpg
AM73-H505-NVYmd.jpg

AM73-D111-SMOzoom1.jpg
AM73-T131-BLWTmd.jpg

i think they would be good if they didn't have that blue on them. they should've made it black instead.

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

Real talk, i would wear these, only because the color is so out there, i dont like to wear what everyone else has, so the fact that people don't like these makes me want them more cuz i know you won't see them on too many feet. and the way i wear my kicks anyway, *Im from Jersey* just my style and swag can pull these off. but the colorway, i seen alot of shirts to wear with these kicks..the black with the hot pink, is crazy...people say the color is so out there but think about the colors nike used back in the day, alot of colorways weren't your norm. these bring me back to the 80's if you think about it...definate cop for me, i just wish the upper was all suede..i don't like how that toe box is leather, looks cheap but yeah, these are different look..loving the laces and the all black lace lock, gotta see these in person

artful dodgers line at kramaloop matches these shoes

AM73-D103-FAMzoom1.jpg
AM73-T131-BLKzoom1.jpg
AM73-H505-NVYmd.jpg

AM73-D111-SMOzoom1.jpg
AM73-T131-BLWTmd.jpg
LMFAO @ the matching clothes
roll.gif

they're a cool shoe and all IMO but im not gonna cash out $190+. goin to wait to use my employee discount instead.

The females in my area where going crazy for them shoes today..... to bad no store in the area got any that I know of......

Back
Top Bottom