Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

Personally not feeling them, but then I don't really care for most of the line if i'm being honest. I only really liked the 4s and the 3s, with the 5s recently being another decent pair. So I won't be copping or attempting to cop. Good luck to everyone that does want them though, because being DB's these are going to be hell to get your hands on. 
roll.gif
The DP logo on the shoe is very cool though, nice touch.

Never was a fan of the DB series, and this didn't help sway my opinion...but I do respect the cause it stands for however.

Okay... And the years when there were Jordans, what was the majority of the attention on?

nothing nobody wanted doernbecher's until the db 2's came out

even then only real jordan head's like myself went after the db's 2's in 2007 and db's 1's in 2008

unless you where around when the first 3 db's where released eveyone else is just a leach when it comes to doernbecher's

to this date my favorite doernbecher still is the 2's

Last edited:
im seeing the same pattern as the bel air. the first 30 pages is ugllyyyy ugly ugly ugly..... then the last 30 pages is must cop, must cop, and these grew on me. the last like 50 page will be F botss, F resellers, damn! it's sold out, wait in line, OOS message!! and damnnn eBay is 1k!!! fff.... 

im seeing the same pattern as the bel air. the first 30 pages is ugllyyyy ugly ugly ugly..... then the last 30 pages is must cop, must cop, and these grew on me. the last like 50 page will be F botss, F resellers, damn! it's sold out, wait in line, OOS message!! and damnnn eBay is 1k!!! fff.... 
Basically sums it up :lol: now we can lock the thread!

u realize those comments are joking right?

they are just troll comments... they put a few pages of them at the beginning parrt of the thread of every popular shoe... its just a thing they do to attempt to control hype... its not serious... they love the shoe

they are just troll comments... they put a few pages of them at the beginning parrt of the thread of every popular shoe... its just a thing they do to attempt to control hype... its not serious... they love the shoe

Of course, when was the last time the word "ugly" ever control any DB release hype. The way I see it, they're just getting post count. This shoe is hyped from the beginning. We just add in the negativity just for post count. Everyone here is going to try copping and 75% will fail.

Enjoy the release date is November 9, exclusively available at Nike retail stores, so stop calling your local House of Hoops, Finishline, and boutiques.

Nike Dunk Sky Hi
Retail Price: $120
Sizes Available: Adult only

Nike Roshe Run
Retail Price: $75 (adult), $60 (youth)
Sizes Available: Adult & Youth

Air Jordan 10 Retro
Retail Price: $170 (adult), $120 (youth)
Sizes: Adult & Youth

Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski
Retail Price: $90 (adult), $55 (youth)

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Jake Dering)
Retail Price: $100 (adult), $82 (youth)

Nike Air Foamposite One
Retail Price: $250

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Bella Stone)

DBs or not, I'm passing on all X's from here on out. They are simply too uncomfortable for me.

Meh, I don't mind getting a pair just to wear sometimes.

They look alright but it's good to show appreciation to these kids sometimes ha.

Enjoy the release date is November 9, exclusively available at Nike retail stores, so stop calling your local House of Hoops, Finishline, and boutiques.

Nike Dunk Sky Hi
Retail Price: $120

Nike Roshe Run
Retail Price: $75 (adult), $60 (youth)

Air Jordan 10 Retro
Retail Price: $170 (adult), $120 (youth)
Sizes: Adult & Youth

Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski
Retail Price: $90 (adult), $55 (youth)

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Jake Dering)

Nike Air Foamposite One
Retail Price: $250

Nike Free Run 5.0 (Bella Stone)
Thanks for the info.... Is there a list of participating Nike Stores?  I ask because it seems NTBoston never gets DB's

Of course, when was the last time the word "ugly" ever control any DB release hype. The way I see it, they're just getting post count. This shoe is hyped from the beginning. We just add in the negativity just for post count. Everyone here is going to try copping and 75% will fail.
As long as we can agree that attempting to cop doesn't equal attempting to keep and wear.

People are alway going to attempt to cop hyped shoes in hopes of copping to flip/trade into something desirable to them.

Back
Top Bottom