Air Jordan X "Doernbecher" 2013

and what were dbvs? Not much until they released and reached a stack with the quickness
the dbvs atleast had a gimmick(i still dont see how they reached a stack)' same as the the foams they glow in the dark. these dont glow in the dark which is the new craze so i dont see how they would reach a stack. 

Buy it straight outta niketown to catch it for the least amount of money

Last edited:
I just took one little peek in this thread for the first time...read this page and the previous page...and just threw up in my mouth a little.

Yall be in one thread crying about resellers, then be in a different thread talking about how you can't wait to resell. Hype kills...and a lot of you guys are murderers.

Peace.

I can't stand these *****. They'll sell out no doubt but I'd only cop to keep in the closet and just to say I had them. Wayyyyy to much going on for me.

If I was a collector of the doerbencher releases I would just cop to put away and add to the collection but I'd never actually wear them out

Why is everyone so concerned of what people intend to do with their property... if you want to wear them then wear them, if you just want to put them in the vault then put them in the vault, if you want to resell/trade them then go ahead.  It is your money you are spending and nobody has a say in it. 

might try for these but i assume resell value will kill any chance i had

U want that to happen?
smh 
mean.gif
 no. I'm just saying when they decide to DBXI the absurd hype will be too much. 

I could never sit on some heat like doerbechers and not wear them, I'm not a fan of these but doernbechers in general you have to wear them

New York Company.

As in the same "New York Company" that I see ebay auctions for all the time? Their prices are always WAAAAYYYY high...like much higher than Flight Club even. I sometimes get the urge to send him an email asking if anyone ever bites on his ridiculous prices

New York Company.
As in the same "New York Company" that I see ebay auctions for all the time? Their prices are always WAAAAYYYY high...like much higher than Flight Club even. I sometimes get the urge to send him an email asking if anyone ever bites on his ridiculous prices
lol they do, ive checked his ebay feedback, and people drop mad money on his stuff. not sure why, but they do... but like 90% of his sales are NDC bots

New York Company.

one in the same

that dude is one of the biggest clowns IN REAL LIFE & over the internet

Back
Top Bottom