Air Jordan X Royals first pics (Modern Notoriety)

The air jordan retro 10's should cost 110.00 plus tax, simply because their so plain and these retro plus colors are horrible. ughhhhh

Originally Posted by Junrock21

i dont like these look more for females to me

I said the same thing, since I'm a female myself lol These remind me of the Violet's for women that dropped awhile back. I will cop, but not for $160.

I would have considered picking these up at retail if it wasn't for the patent leather. Now it's a no cop.

smh at jb raising the price. For 160 we should be getting motorsport 6's leather on all sneakers.

Only on a heavy disco....looks like they tried to make em look like the mesh on the flint XIII's but failed.

wow...everybody hating on these. I actually really like these...I'm definitely getting these on RD, hopefully another pair if they sit and become eligible for discounts.

if they sit around i'll get them. probably just rock them with sweats for a clean look on a lazy day

I remember seeing these over at sneakernews or something.
One thing I notice right away that there are PL just above the midsole. *didn't like that*
Now a closer look the weird looking upper mesh. *again don't like either*

With that I'm going to have to pass.

These look real nice, but I can't be spendin the dough on them
30t6p3b.gif

These are tough.....all the upcoming X's that are releasing will be my 1st pair of X's. Are they comfortable?

With the all the hate on these from the hypebeasts and the fact that the tech greys come out the week after, am I the only one that thinks they're gonna sit?

Originally Posted by RV019

With the all the hate on these from the hypebeasts and the fact that the tech greys come out the week after, am I the only one that thinks they're gonna sit?
I co-sign that thought.  These are not bad, but too much like my TB IIIs, which I much rather wear anyway... and yet are still collecting dust. lol

the RD is about a month away and this post only has 8 pages with half the posts with people saying they don't like them. Good sign these might sit or at least go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom