Air Jordan X Royals first pics (Modern Notoriety)

These are so ugly.

I mean if they would of used the Chicago model (no mesh, no patent leather) these might have been bought.

But now they'll sit on shelves probably as long as the Stealth 3's of last year.

Ashame.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

These are so ugly.

I mean if they would of used the Chicago model (no mesh, no patent leather) these might have been bought.

But now they'll sit on shelves probably as long as the Stealth 3's of last year.

Ashame.

And they could have charged $160, but them thinking they're going to buy them because they're ONLY $150
30t6p3b.gif

I would cop a pair if these didnt have the patent leather on em.

Patent just doesnt look right on anything but the XI's and XVI's I guess

Predict many college players will be wearing these on the court after this weekend. On the fence with these, might sit around like the stealths but will probably move closer to the graphite xiv's.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

I actually like these.... But I must stick to my only buying original colorways..

Glad to see I'm not the only one following this self made policy.
pimp.gif

Why did JB lower the price for these?

Everything else this year still coming out at $160?

Doesn't make sense.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Why did JB lower the price for these?

Everything else this year still coming out at $160?

Doesn't make sense.
These are 160...the 150 was an error...below from NDC.  I actually like the patent leather and mesh...glad everyone hates these...easier for me to get

[table][tr][td]DATE[/td][td]STYLE NAME[/td][td]COLOR[/td][td]PRICE[/td][td]STYLE #[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/04/12[/td][td]Jordan Spiz'ike[/td][td]Neutral Grey/Varsity Maize-Dark Shadow-Varsity Red-Blue Sapphire[/td][td]$175[/td][td]315371-070[/td][/tr][tr][td]02/11/12[/td][td]Air Jordan 10 Retro[/td][td]White/Old Royal-Stealth[/td][td]$160[/td][td]487214-107[/td][/tr][/table]

The patent leather may keep these on the shelves!! Where are the city sereies already? Need the powders, NY's, and Seattles in my life.

Gotta scoop me up a pair. Something about J's in blue(also my favorite color). Mesh is "meh" but the ventilation will be nice in spring/summer.

Every last pair we received has a hangtag lol not that it matters to me but for those wondering

I like em but with the wc 4s, my mom and grandmas birthday all this month I got to pass. if they're still on shelves in a month or so and on sale, they will be mine.

I actually like the mesh. The patent leather kills it for me. I will only cop if on sale for under 75. If they don't get that cheap it's all good I can live without these.

Originally Posted by nykid2387

I actually like the mesh. The patent leather kills it for me. I will only cop if on sale for under 75. If they don't get that cheap it's all good I can live without these.

The patent leather is awful...I hate it when JB tries too hard.  Easy pass

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

You're right! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

LOL! I keep tryin to ignore the patent leather but someone always mentions it again. All good though, not the worst use of patent leather on a J....but its in the runnin.

Back
Top Bottom