Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

That "cement" has grown on me. Can't wait to cop. It looked off at first but after really looking and better pics, I think it breaks the shoe up nicely.

so i went to fill out a raffle at footaction in the fashon fair mall in fresno California and as i was leaving a "customer" in the store waved me down and asked me what my name was and size. and told me he could guarantee my pair for $240 and showed me a dozen of tickets in his wallet. after i said no he walked back in the store.  i always suspected that store was corrupt but this just proves it. basically i suspect their routine goes like this: the 'customer' flags people for the raffle collects the money and then goes back to the guy at the checkout counter guy and tells him to pull the specific ticket as a winner of the raffle.
mean.gif
mean.gif

looks like my girl wont be getting her pair from there

im pissed i wish i could do something like complain to corporate, basically that store is completely useless its just one big reseller outlet.  

Last edited:

so i went to fill out a raffle at footaction in the fashon fair mall in fresno California and as i was leaving a "customer" in the store waved me down and asked me what my name was and size. and told me he could guarantee my pair for $240 and showed me a dozen of tickets in his wallet. after i said no he walked back in the store.  i always suspected that store was corrupt but this just proves it. basically i suspect their routine goes like this: the 'customer' flags people for the raffle collects the money and then goes back to the guy at the checkout counter guy and tells him to pull the specific ticket as a winner of the raffle.
mean.gif
mean.gif

im pissed i wish i could do something like complain to corporate, basically that store is completely useless its just one big reseller outlet.  
Whatta scumbag

Last edited:
Are they seriously doin raffle for these, every store where I'm at is FCFS
raffle= easier for corruption

this was general release. the FA by me got more shoes than the number of their usual clients, reason why they flagging down peoples

Between Me and my Harm of Women…. (Girlfriend)  I have entered a total of 24 Online raffles and 12 locally for both 11's and 6's 

hopefully This Nike SB Black Sheep Cancel Thing will keep resellers hunt a diff way but i doubt it!

Till the Phone Rings it's Online 

mean.gif
mean.gif

wow ,smh

mean.gif
mean.gif

you can report it to footlocker by email provide the location...

Do you guys thing I should try lining up early at finish line or try my luck online on NDC

Last edited:
Skipped all raffles on these this week. Hitting a FCFS spot a couple hours before open but that's about as much effort as I'm willing to put in. I'm not even trying online, don't like the idea of buying on a Ssturday and receiving on a Thursday for a retro right now either. I'm burnt in the Jordan Retro game man, tired of all the effort it takes to spend my dollar. One more size 12 for the next man, I quit

Last edited:
so i went to fill out a raffle at footaction in the fashon fair mall in fresno California and as i was leaving a "customer" in the store waved me down and asked me what my name was and size. and told me he could guarantee my pair for $240 and showed me a dozen of tickets in his wallet. after i said no he walked back in the store.  i always suspected that store was corrupt but this just proves it. basically i suspect their routine goes like this: the 'customer' flags people for the raffle collects the money and then goes back to the guy at the checkout counter guy and tells him to pull the specific ticket as a winner of the raffle.:smh: :smh:

They can't be soliciting that non-sense.
Inform management if they don't do anything about it or if they refuse then go ahead and call corporate/customer service.

Where you located good luck online your better off camping at a store that is doing 1st come 1st serve!

I'm located in Tucson , Az not many sneaker heads here so the lines start about 2-3 hours before opening. I also have 9 raffle tickets so I should be set, but in case I don't win I'll try FCFS at finishline.

I'm located in Tucson , Az not many sneaker heads here so the lines start about 2-3 hours before opening. I also have 9 raffle tickets so I should be set, but in case I don't win I'll try FCFS at finishline.
**** that's cool, there's already proof that people are camping for these as of tonight at the local shoe store by my house. The jordan game is crazy, but you can't blame the kids that are on summer break with not much to do! Good luck hopefully you can grab a pair. I think I'm locked in at 16 raffles smh and knowing my luck I'll win a raffle that is 3 hours away smh!

Back
Top Bottom