Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I love the low top on the 11 but the concords 11 low i think are better than the infared 11 low. I would love o see more in this direction in 2015. Maybe a possible gamma 11 low?

In a little battle with my inside guy on how much im willing to pay him to lock down these 11 lows for me but hes tryin to charge me $50 and i aint havin it. I told him i could only do $25 and if not ill just go elsewhere. Its really retail or bust for me for these. I think the SOB is tryin to wait me out lol for that extra lil $25 but it aint happening.

Last edited:
The prices people want to hold a pair for you is outragous! I dont believe the after market will be that much higher than the retail maybe 200-225 after hype comes down. I still plan to get my pair the day they come out.

The prices people want to hold a pair for you is outragous! I dont believe the after market will be that much higher than the retail maybe 200-225 after hype comes down. I still plan to get my pair the day they come out.
U wouldn't pay an extra 25 to lock your shoes down? I agree $50 is too much for these tho. But he still aint accepted my $25 offer so he must be gettin it somewhere else as well

Last edited:
not when i can talk to some of my friends up at the nike store and get them to hold me down a pair. But i usally go like at 2 in the morning and wait in line just so i can almost garente a pair.
If u have friends at the nike store why the hell would u get there at 2am to camp out for 6+ hours. That don't even make any sense what u just said. I refuse to stand in any line for over an hour or so especially for 6 hours like your talking about, rather pay extra 25 all day before i stand in line for 6+ hours with a bunch of broke *** heathens.

Last edited:
If u have friends at the nike store why the hell would u get there at 2am to camp out for 6+ hours. That don't even make any sense what u just said. I refuse to stand in any line for over an hour or so especially for 6 hours like your talking about, rather pay extra 25 all day before i stand in line for 6+ hours with a bunch of broke *** heathens.
like i said they are friends not like besties or anything. I dont want them to flake and have to pay the after market prices i hate to pay over retail.

so i went to fill out a raffle at footaction in the fashon fair mall in fresno California and as i was leaving a "customer" in the store waved me down and asked me what my name was and size. and told me he could guarantee my pair for $240 and showed me a dozen of tickets in his wallet. after i said no he walked back in the store.  i always suspected that store was corrupt but this just proves it. basically i suspect their routine goes like this: the 'customer' flags people for the raffle collects the money and then goes back to the guy at the checkout counter guy and tells him to pull the specific ticket as a winner of the raffle.:smh: :smh:

looks like my girl wont be getting her pair from there

im pissed i wish i could do something like complain to corporate, basically that store is completely useless its just one big reseller outlet.  

Sounds about right. Like I said until I win an actual raffle I will always believe without a doubt they are corrupt. I don't even think they draw names at half these places. It's just an easy way for employees to do their dirt w/their friends. Dude who approached u was probably an employee too.

Sounds about right. Like I said until I win an actual raffle I will always believe without a doubt they are corrupt. I don't even think they draw names at half these places. It's just an easy way for employees to do their dirt w/their friends. Dude who approached u was probably an employee too.
They're all corrupt, obviously some more than others. Too many folks are tipping emoloyees and holding pairs for friends and family to actually believe them raffles are fair. They may draw names but the folks that tip will obviously get taken care of.first

nice sneaker from the side and front. that white cement heel just seems so out of place to me though. 

Youve lost me. Your not making any sense
if i ask them to save me a pair they say they will try this happened to me last time. He said he forgot i asked him to put a pair of the carmines up and he said i got you and he said he forgot so i didnt cop a pair for that reason so now i go and try to cop a pair and have him as a back up. The most i would pay to garente a pair is 15$ and thats is i really want them

if i ask them to save me a pair they say they will try this happened to me last time. He said he forgot i asked him to put a pair of the carmines up and he said i got you and he said he forgot so i didnt cop a pair for that reason so now i go and try to cop a pair and have him as a back up. The most i would pay to garente a pair is 15$ and thats is i really want them
He didnt forget about u, u just didnt do anything for him so he didnt do anything for u. Could have prob gave him a little extra $20 and you would have had your Carmines. U gotta pay to play and $15 is really low balling. And your telling me you would rather get to the store at 2am and stand in line for over 6 hours just to save 20 bucks? If that extra $20 would really hurt your pockets, then you shouldn't be buying shoes anyway

Last edited:
He didnt forget about u, u just didnt do anything for him so he didnt do anything for u. Could have prob gave him a little extra $20 and you would have had your Carmines. U gotta pay to play and $15 is really low balling.
i dont see it as low balling all they have to do is put it up. Thats why i just go in the morning and wait. What does it hurt?

i dont see it as low balling all they have to do is put it up. Thats why i just go in the morning and wait. What does it hurt?
Some people have extra time to waste as u have stated u have, and some people have extra money to spend which i stated i have, cant really fault either side in my opinion. And the employees are risking their jobs basically by holding shoes for people.

Last edited:
He didnt forget about u, u just didnt do anything for him so he didnt do anything for u. Could have prob gave him a little extra $20 and you would have had your Carmines. U gotta pay to play and $15 is really low balling. And your telling me you would rather get to the store at 2am and stand in line for over 6 hours just to save 20 bucks? If that extra $20 would really hurt your pockets, then you shouldn't be buying shoes anyway
It doesnt hurt my pockets but i manage my money Y pay more when i go to bed around 3 am so i just stay up and then go 5-8 min up the road. I would be willing to pay a 20$ to cop my pair if i knew they were legit about saving my pair. But he started about 2 months ago so imma let him get used to being their for a little bit.

Some people have extra time to waste as u have stated u have, and some people have extra money to spend which i stated i have, cant really fault either side in my opinion. And the employees are risking their jobs basically by holding shoes for people.
well somebody is seeing my side. (Time is free)

well somebody is seeing my side. (Time is free)
Maybe your time is free, but mine damn sure aint. And im not seeing your side at all i just aint faulting a man who has nothing better to do with his time. Who am i to judge? But u obviously have no other option except to stand in line for 6 hours because u either cant or wont get them any other way for whatever reasons

Last edited:
Maybe your time is free, but mine damn sure aint. And im not seeing your side at all i just aint faulting a man who has nothing better to do with his time. U have no other option except to stand in line for 6 hours because u either cant or wont get them any other way.
ummm dont you get paid by the hour? So its free?

What you might be forgetting is that if someone else is willing to give him more than $15 to set a pair aside, then he's going to take that and forget about you. I bet there are plenty of others willing to pay more than $15. I wouldn't, but with demand for a shoe this high, you got to expect to pay more.

Brady
Were clearly on two different levels of reality here, and i really dont think i wanna even take this conversation any further with u. Sorry i wasted my time and yours.
Oh no its fine i dont have anything better to do cuz im in the doctor. I was just stating my opinion. Well have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom