Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I tried Paypal like someone here suggested. It seemed to be working, then when it sent me back to NDC, I got Cart jacked smfh thanks Nike
I did the same thing but item was still in cart, got frustrated and closed out my tab. Was about to head out and received two emails one from paypal and one from nike with an order number. This is a mess man smh

Anyone order from nbastore before? Is it 1 per? Didn't see a note or anything. Hopefully my order goes thru.

I actually got through to FNL on the phone but have been waiting in line... took me 20 call attempts to get through, it kept saying number has been disconnected...

Their number is (888)777-3949

You can actually place phone orders through them from my understanding

Won raffle over at Footaction for my size then NDC came thru with another pair, Jimmyjazz came thru for both my girl and niece size, official done for today

grats to everyone who manage to cop and for people still waiting just be patience

Ayeee I'm happy as hell right now. I wasn't getting paid until next week and didn't wanna spend almost everything left in my bank account on these. But I decided to try and cop for fun. I got the 12 in my cart at like 8:10 and I was like damn. Then I went on paypal, signed up for Bill Me Later and for whatever reason they finally approved me.

After 1 hour of trying to check out with like 100 errors(zip code error like 20 times) I was able to get them.

View media item 1025716

Paying it off as soon as I get paid tho lmao.

swoosh or was it discounted because of Bill me Later?

NDC Manually,  Order confirmation received!!  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom