Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

FML. Finally got thru on finishline, succcessfully added to cart. Go to checkout and Im back on the spa page. Mostly like will be gone when i get back in.

what?

got through on finishline with ease?

i barely even had the link open and it let me through. just checked out and with discover cashback 15% cashback.... :nerd:

what?

i barely even had the link open and it let me through. just checked out and with discover cashback 15% cashback....
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
stay thirsty my friend

Last edited:
what?

i barely even had the link open and it let me through. just checked out and with discover cashback 15% cashback.... 
nerd.gif
congrats!!! seemed like you lost all hope for a couple of pages there

Last edited:
swoosh or was it discounted because of Bill me Later?
Nike

How'd you get that discount lol
When I ordered the concord lows last month the box came a little dented. I heard on here you can complain for free codes and **** so I did. The dent wasn't that big tho so i used a team jordan box, stomped it a few times and said that was the box.

I know, I'm a bad person y'all.

what?

i barely even had the link open and it let me through. just checked out and with discover cashback 15% cashback.... :nerd:

congrats!!! seemed like you lost all hope for a couple of pages there

yup, got really lucky i guess

2nd purchase ever from FNL got ill be getting $20 rewards too plus the 15% cashback. feels good man

Just got through on FNL. I know either this NDC or this FNL order has to come through. If they both do I'll just sell the other.

I have been on the Finish Line splash page since for almost two ******* hours now.

How does one get through?!?

Finally got through with finishline! Got through with that nbastore link as well. Time to go back to sleep!

wow the window refreshed and I saw they still have 11 and 12. Tried to add to cart and it went back to splash page :lol:

Back
Top Bottom