Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

well not if employees constantly call out to friends and hook them up. while us without connects wait in line hoping for a left behind pair at stores.
I wish it was consistent... She's been at FL for years and this is maybe the 5th hook up she's extended to me... She told me the managers have first pick of what they want and that most of them have HEADS that buy in bulk over retail... So where is that over retail cash going?? That's why raffles are a joke and a waste of time, it just makes it easier for the employees to get paid. I just got lucky this time around. We'll see what happens in November and December...

you guys think ftl online will sell out in 2 hrs?
If your buying a shoe online you better go HAM, your best bet would prolly be going into Shiekh at like 12:45 and ask if there are any pairs are left over. They only hold shoes till 1pm and after that it's FCFS.

Last edited:
Man some you guys add no value to NT. just post dumb questions and post with non useful info. so what if u didnt get ur confirm right away.

Lmao, this post itself is adding no value to NT, and is just a dumb useless rant, so what if you want to rant, we dont care. Haha quite the funny post.

Anywho, these were not too bad at all, got em in my cart off of ndc quite easily, but passed because i won a raffle already

Everything is relative my man. Compared to some releases, this was easy. Compared to others, not so much. All in the eye of the beholder. Now to think these would sit is plain foolish....

I know. I'm not saying this was the hardest cop ever, but the demand was high, which should have been a surprise to nobody who knows the history of demand for patent XIs.

I wonder if NDC recalled my conformation email. I don't see it in my inbox anymore. The order doesn't apear on my orders in NDC.

Last edited:
Got a feeling we will be seeing these in the next few weeks to come being restocked everywhere.

Last edited:
I am still waiting to pay for mine, but after 1hr and 40 min and a bday coupon I think I might pass.

Hope everyone was able to Cop this morning. I kind if lucked out and ended up with 2 10.5 because a friend got one for me. Use it as trade bait. Lol

Well got one pair of 13s so I went for a 13 in the family forevers....got it in my cart...was waiting in line and they tossed it out my cart. GG eastbay gg. Soooooo stupid.

i got a problem, if anyone could help out.. i was able to add 2 pairs to cart on ftl. so i decided to check out with both but i only want to keep one.. i didnt want to remove a pair on my cart fearing that i might lose both because i couldnt edit how many pairs i wanted to remove.. i know it's 1 pair per customer but it's weird. how do i go about cancelling one pair? or will ftl automatically cancel 1 pair? or both? thanks for any help

i got a problem, if anyone could help out.. i was able to add 2 pairs to cart on ftl. so i decided to check out with both but i only want to keep one.. i didnt want to remove a pair on my cart fearing that i might lose both because i couldnt edit how many pairs i wanted to remove.. i know it's 1 pair per customer but it's weird. how do i go about cancelling one pair? or will ftl automatically cancel 1 pair? or both? thanks for any help

Size?

Why dont you call FTL

size 11.. got them to adjust the order. weird, 1 pair per but got 2 in my cart. only wanted one

This morning has to be the quickest time I have checkout at Nike Store. A total of 5 mins, bam done. Everyone must was looking for the Cigars or Champagnes!! I still have to pick up a pair at Champs & Footlocker from the raffle

Just picked mine up, people are In the store hanging out till 1pm waiting to see if they don't get copped.

Last edited:
id like to see a lace swap on these with the white laces from the concord lows from someone who has both

Back
Top Bottom