Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Got the confirmation email from Champs.  Had to wait 1hr 45min to even checkout. Other than that the checkout was without NDC type errors. 
roll.gif

Managed to get a pair but it was a sz12 smh didn't have any more sz13s don't think I'll keep them XIs aren't very forgiving

I haven't either I usually get it instantly
I took them a long while on the carmine release to send them out seems like the folk folk who hit the link early got quick confirmation emails and as the day wore on the came out slower and slower got mine after 3 that day and checked out around 9

I took them a long while on the carmine release to send them out seems like the folk folk who hit the link early got quick confirmation emails and as the day wore on the came out slower and slower got mine after 3 that day and checked out around 9

aye south Carolina though im from sumter

Does confirmation email of order guarantee shipment? I have two orders placed, one through shoepalace and one through champs. I got order number from both but shoeplace was $13 more. I want to cancel the shoealace order if champs will gurantee shipment.

Man some you guys add no value to NT. just post dumb questions and post with non useful info. so what if u didnt get ur confirm right away.

do yall know if eastbay cancels never got through with the till today with my true size I copped a size up through fnl

[sarcasm mode on]
But ... I was told by some around here that these were a "GR", and that demand for those "champagne" sixes was higher, so these would sit and be an easy cop? :tongue:
[sarcasm mode off]

Everything is relative my man. Compared to some releases, this was easy. Compared to others, not so much. All in the eye of the beholder. Now to think these would sit is plain foolish....

Does confirmation email of order guarantee shipment? I have two orders placed, one through shoepalace and one through champs. I got order number from both but shoeplace was $13 more. I want to cancel the shoealace order if champs will gurantee shipment.
Shoepalace wont ship till Monday Champs should send out tracking late in the evening so as you get the tracking call and cancel.

Only ease cops are mostly white based gr j's..A black 11 in any form will always sell quickly

11.5 popped up on NDC magically at 10:15, Added to Cart, Able to Get to Checkout, Order PROCESSING spinning bar....Refreshes back to an empty cart with 0.00 to charge 
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I  give up on these 

Wasn't my first choice of kicks to cop this weekend, but was the easiest of all of the releases. Just added my size to cart, worked first try!

I hope they fit TTS

Back
Top Bottom