Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Im not a fan of the white on the tongue. The sewn onis too white.
Also can we take away the red in the sole?

Might better if wait for actual spacejame lows.

Damn shipping confirmation from fnl already. Didn't realize it was that quick. Hope everyone got what they wanted today. 

I won't really start a whole "quality rant" but the XI low quality this year has been horrible.

Back to positives....has anyone noticed that the sole is painted. Pics make it  seem white but its actually an extremely light silver. It gives the shoe a very nice touch. Also the icy sole is different. It's more glossy and not as blue....similar to the 09 Space Jams icy sole fresh out the box. Very interesting. People will regret passing on these like when the tuxedo lows dropped.

Anyone going to their local shoe stores at 6 to try and get a pair from the rafflers that didn't pick up?

To those who were complaining about not being able to place orders on NDC this morning.. Come to think of it. there are hundreds of thousands of people trying to buy them on the site, obviously the site cant handle them all at the same time. so expect that it wont be that easy to check out .. JUST BE PATIENT AND DON'T GIVE UP.  this happened to me 3 times already. i was able to check out after an hour on general releases. just a tip my friends..

Just picked up my pair from HOH...Dammit these are a lot nicer than I thought they'd be! Looks like the weekend is gonna stay expensive...

These are nice. I wil have to grab myself a pair on the next go round

I like the greyish tint to the midsole

Just picked up my pair from HOH...Dammit these are a lot nicer than I thought they'd be! Looks like the weekend is gonna stay expensive...
 indeed! The concords on the otherhand is historic and also dope. but this pair is one of the best looks for me. i really love this pair.. im not complaining about the cement and the white tag.. just appreciate the design. MJ approves :smile:

I won't really start a whole "quality rant" but the XI low quality this year has been horrible.

Back to positives....has anyone noticed that the sole is painted. Pics make it  seem white but its actually an extremely light silver. It gives the shoe a very nice touch. Also the icy sole is different. It's more glossy and not as blue....similar to the 09 Space Jams icy sole fresh out the box. Very interesting. People will regret passing on these like when the tuxedo lows dropped.

I noticed that too when I picked up my pair this morning. I first thought the pair i got was defective or something! I was expecting the midsole was going to be white based on all of the early release reviews on YouTube. I was surprised when I pulled them out of the box, but I kind of like the subtle touch it brings to the sneaker.

Just copped doing this. Waited outside for an hour and was first in line. By the time I copped there must have been 20-30 people behind me. The Footlocker had like 12 unclaimed pairs. Gotta say I like these more than the concord lows. Everyone who is complaining about the cement part are being OCD, just stop they look fresh out the box. IDK i've owned lots of Jays and through the years I have been mostly on the III or IV tip but I'm now a convert to the XI just like everyone said I would be. These lows got me 
roll.gif
with joy. I hope they restock because these are a double up.

I passed on these but I'm not sure if this was a good move! Wish they had released these as space jam lows instead

Just copped doing this. Waited outside for an hour and was first in line. By the time I copped there must have been 20-30 people behind me. The Footlocker had like 12 unclaimed pairs. Gotta say I like these more than the concord lows. Everyone who is complaining about the cement part are being OCD, just stop they look fresh out the box. IDK i've owned lots of Jays and through the years I have been mostly on the III or IV tip but I'm now a convert to the XI just like everyone said I would be. These lows got me :rofl: with joy. I hope they restock because these are a double up.

I like these more than the concord lows also

I think a lot of the people complaining about these don't have Space Jams. I don't expect nor do I want them to be space jam lows.

Back
Top Bottom