Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

eek.gif

she is letting them dry now and going back over them again...she has yet to hit the finest parts...just a tinch of white outside of the red jumpman...closeups coming soon....

these definitely look much better in person. loving my pair, and IMO for my taste are better than the concord lows. Eventually want to get a 2nd pair when the dust settles, though I checked CL and resell prices aren't TOO bad (around $200).

btw, that black paint job ^ looks nice. I wish I was brave enough to do that to mine lol. But I don't mind the white/cement heel as much

Man, these are so clean looking!! I love this color way for the low top, it just works well imo... Can't believe people actually slept on these, for a black XI, and go nuts over some brown and nasty green 6s.

I'm so glad I was actually able to get a pair off NDC.

Last edited:
One random non-related question for you guys tho... For the concord lows I ended up getting a pair of NDC and Finish Line... When they both came it seemed like they were both completely different and it was noticeable... The NDC pair had a pretty milky bottom sole while the FNL pair had a more clear outsole that almost had a shiny finish... It was a very noticeable difference. Curious to see if anybody has heard anything about this or know which type of sole is more prone to yellowing... to me it seemed like the NDC pair was overall better quality.

Last edited:
Got two pairs. I love sixs and have all three that came out this year other than the celebration pack. I figured i'd rather pay $315 for 2 pair's of these than $285 for 1 par of cigar 6's.

Grabbed my pair in store. Not much of a stuggle, happy for those that got theirs. Hope everyone that didn't gets theirs eventually.

That paint job looks really nice but I wouldn't forgive myself if I messed it up. Props.

Back
Top Bottom