Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

She's cute. How old and what size? I have a 4 week old daughter and have a size 4 in these a 5 in gamma and 6 in fire red 5. I have no clue as to when she will be able to wear them
My daughter is 22 months old and her shoe size right now is between 7/7.5C.  I got her a size 8C in the Infrared XI's so she can wear them for a bit.  I'm taking a guesstimate for your daughter's shoe sizes and she should be able to wear the 4C, 5C, and 6C after she's a year old..  Hope that helps..

So what do y'all like better
The concord lows ?
Or these infrared XI's ?
I personally prefer these over the concord lows. But thats just me and my style. I like a black shoe cause it matches mostly everything I wear and it wont get dirty as much as if I wear the concords.

What does anybody's age have to do with anything? Nobody on the thread Said anything bad about the paint job. The consensus so far is that we like them.
Age has a lot to do with things. I take it you're a youngin still if you don't know that. People who pay their own bills and have friends who have bigger priorities in their lives than shoes could care less if their friends think they're wearing fake kicks b/c they painted cement black.

Before commenting on my future posts read the ones above mine where people are making immature comments like yours. Then maybe it'll make sense.

eek.gif

Someone offered me a straight trade for my ds concord low XI's and how much I struck out this weekend and how badly I wanted them I couldn't pull the trigger

I kinda just want the infrared23 bec the longevity of the shoes will look cleaner over time .. The Concords white mesh seems to be the first to go and then the hideous yellowing bottom .. The infrared lows won't have that problem specially if you sole protect them but man I still want them =(

Okay so I don't usually rant about my experiences at stores,so I went to buy a pair of roshes and use the birthday coupon this new manager started ranting then I said that after 14 days of the item sitting bday coupons were allowed she got all heated started flicking me off telling me that who was I to tell her how to run her job? Even though I did not do so she proceded to telling me to **** off or she was going to call security they were also holding several limited releases including 11 lows behind the register for employees to check out almost fsr's! When I asked to purchase she started the same argument said I told you to **** off and not to tell her how to run her job that she could give them to employees if she wanted to then when i started to argue that she started yelling security so I left Shameilla Paracao Champs dolphin mall miami
I would have video taped the whole thing and made her famous!

I would have video taped the whole thing and made her famous!
@pwpg5698 HOW DID I KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THIS HAPPENED IN MIAMI???

Before I even read where it was I stopped and said that sounds like something that would happen in Miami. Smh. Miami has THEE WORST customer service in the USA. They operate like they're in Cuba and could care less about how you feel. Just curious...are you black, white, Asian, Hispanic? Sadly, down there that makes a difference but not all the time. People r just cold down there. I recently moved back home to the DMV and couldn't be happier.

Here's how I handled my poor customer service issues in locations like that. It happens often, but I've noticed most of the Cubans and other Hispanics don't complain so nothing changes.

Dolphin Mall is in Doral-mini Venezuela. It's terrible. Don't go there if you don't have to. If you must stay in Dade...actually just go to Broward and not Pembroke area. Go north.

At chipotle I wrote a complaint to corporate on their website. Got a personal apology phone call, free lunch and dinner.

On the Border= similar
Cold Stone= Same

I have many more examples but the only way things will change is if you get people's names and report them via the corporate website. The thing people in Miami fail to realize is that big chains are NOT mom & pop stores so there's an expected standard of service. They don't get that they're on USA soil and the rules are different than their home countries. Report them ASAP via the website (don't call-do it on the web so you have a record of it). Update us on how things turn out.

Still no shipping info from NDC is this normal last time I got through on that site was Tiffany blue foam release!

^same, always get my shipping email from Ndc on Sunday morning.

Got it again this morning, no changes from them.

My daughter is 22 months old and her shoe size right now is between 7/7.5C.  I got her a size 8C in the Infrared XI's so she can wear them for a bit.  I'm taking a guesstimate for your daughter's shoe sizes and she should be able to wear the 4C, 5C, and 6C after she's a year old..  Hope that helps..

Damn, your daughter has big feet. My youngest is 35 months and he's wearing the same size. Have her start working on that dribble.

Damn, your daughter has big feet. My youngest is 35 months and he's wearing the same size. Have her start working on that dribble.
Well, the 8C that she's wearing now is a little big so she has to wear thick socks and we have to tie them tight..  People always think she's 2 or 3 and when we tell them her real age they're surprised, lol..

Just wanted to wish a "Happy Father's Day" to all the fathers out there holding it down for their families.. :D   Here's my daughter and I rocking our Infrared XI's today for father's day 8)

View media item 1027851

View media item 1027852

You are the best dad ever. My kids are not getting any nice kicks at that age. I worry about the shoes not getting enough usage. That's just me. My thirteen year old though, he's in adult sizes now and slowly becoming more interested in sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom