Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Someone offered me a straight trade for my ds concord low XI's and how much I struck out this weekend and how badly I wanted them I couldn't pull the trigger

I kinda just want the infrared23 bec the longevity of the shoes will look cleaner over time .. The Concords white mesh seems to be the first to go and then the hideous yellowing bottom .. The infrared lows won't have that problem specially if you sole protect them but man I still want them =(

If the Concord was a double I would have done it. If it was your only one you should keep it. I don't have the Cement yet but i like it better. Didn't even try to grab, didn't feel like dealing with the shenanigans this weekend BUT, if you trade off the concord for these, then you will just be looking for the concord in the future man. I'd have passed too, if it wasn't a double

Would appreciate any leads on a size 10 as close to retail as possible :smile:

I had these in my cart on NDC at 5am and suffered the zip code error :frown: after an hour of trying they were gone from my cart

Last edited:
If the Concord was a double I would have done it. If it was your only one you should keep it. I don't have the Cement yet but i like it better. Didn't even try to grab, didn't feel like dealing with the shenanigans this weekend BUT, if you trade off the concord for these, then you will just be looking for the concord in the future man. I'd have passed too, if it wasn't a double

You get a translucent sole then they transform to gum bottoms!

You get a translucent sole then they transform to gum bottoms!

Yes, this is true. Lol, not exactly sure how that pertained to this post though. But yea, I like your comment about the gum bottom( they both have clear soles though mate)

I have 2 pairs of cords 1 still DS and would gladly straight swap the 2nd pair for a pair of infras.
I missed out on these due to work commitments.

For those that go through on NDC, how did you bypass the zipcode error?? That was the first time i got hit with that error and eventually lost the shoes from my cart. 

For those that go through on NDC, how did you bypass the zipcode error?? That was the first time i got hit with that error and eventually lost the shoes from my cart.
I just kept hammering through it until payment went through. Took about 50-55 minutes

can't believe it 

there is no cancelation of this shoes at size 13 men in this weekend...

very weird

Didn't know Ndc had a zip code error. I just used the saved info and checked out. Maybe that helped me.

I copped these for my girl Saturday, we broke up and I kicked her out yesterday. Guess i'll go exchange for a pair of Flyknit Chukkas

I have 2 pairs of cords 1 still DS and would gladly straight swap the 2nd pair for a pair of infras.
Like bigj said, if you got in quick enough, the order was processed through with no delay. I was in and out of NDC in minutes. 

Like bigj said, if you got in quick enough, the order was processed through with no delay. I was in and out of NDC in minutes. 

this was probably my most clueless release in a long, long time since I wasn't in this thread. I waited for the tweet but it didn't happen at 8 so I just searched new releases and saw these. added to cart... did 4 image thing... waited in line and was out by 8:15. didn't know people were having issues.

now for the 10 am releases.... I knew it was gonna be over. didn't even bother. 10 am releases mess with my family breakfast I do on Saturdays. tried 1 item from mobile and saw it was having issues. closed browser. ate skillet :lol:

Not for every one, I was on the site and over the captcha for a split second, but than it took an hour to process the payment, but at least it worked at the end

Almost everyone took almost 1 hr to check out. Its because of the traffic.. my first pair was placed in about 8:03.. then my second pair at about 9am..it just that too many are trying to place ordervat the same time and ndc cant handle it.you just need to be patient on this kind of situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom