Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Finally got a pair for $163.50….

This CA sales tax of 9% is killing me….       It's like Cali gets a Finders Fee for anything i buy in the State SMH
mean.gif

Went to Lenox in Atl and waited in a nice lil line at the Nike store. Got about 10 people from the front when they said all sold out. Went to the starbucks in the middle of the mall for a consolation latte and saw a chick with a champs bag so I asked her if they had any left. She was like yeah, they have a ton. Power walked over to champs with the form and concentration of an upper middle class housewife and scooped my sz. Lenox will now be my go to spot for Jordan's. I'm 2 for 3 there.

Just got called today for a reraffle.... Crazy because I had to forfeit the pair I won from the original raffle

Went to Lenox in Atl and waited in a nice lil line at the Nike store. Got about 10 people from the front when they said all sold out. Went to the starbucks in the middle of the mall for a consolation latte and saw a chick with a champs bag so I asked her if they had any left. She was like yeah, they have a ton. Power walked over to champs with the form and concentration of an upper middle class housewife and scooped my sz. Lenox will now be my go to spot for Jordan's. I'm 2 for 3 there.
sorry but i lost you , where did u got your pair ?

i want to try call them and check ...

thanks

The concord lows brought this sneakerhead out of retirement and the addiction is back in full swing.  Been away for a number of years. Now I bought 7 pair in the last month (concord xi low, champagne vi's, grabbed 3 pair of the infrared lows, a pair of 3 labs, and a pair of fingertraps).  I need a closet for my closet.  Alotta peeps complaining about the cement on the xi's but they are on point in person IMHO.

He said Champs at Lenox, ATL.  Looking like: Address: 3393 Peachtree Rd NE #2020, Atlanta, GA 30326
Phone:frown:404) 237-2205
thanks 

sorry for the stupid question. it's just becuase i live overseas and i don't know those places... 

i try to call them now , no answer..

the call just hangout at the first ring

update : they sold out too

Last edited:

thanks 

sorry for the stupid question. it's just becuase i live overseas and i don't know those places... 

i try to call them now , no answer..

the call just hangout at the first ring

update : they sold out too
No worries.

Aww, sorry to hear.

I have 2 pairs of cords 1 still DS and would gladly straight swap the 2nd pair for a pair of infras.
I missed out on these due to work commitments.

I feel you.
But unfortunately, just like nobody was willing to trade those hyped up Nightshade lows for the concord, nobody is going to trade these infra lows for the concords.
These are the new hype so cats will think they are worth more than the Concords.
You'd think there would be cats that doubled on these and want to trade for a Concord they missed but I highly doubt it, cats gonna think these the new phenomenon

people actually traded the nightshades 4 concords and vice versa.

I don't know one person that got that trade. On here or anywhere else. I Know of a lot that tried to no avail, myself included, so my feedback is based on that for sure. I hope he can find the trade.

I have 2 pairs of cords 1 still DS and would gladly straight swap the 2nd pair for a pair of infras.
I missed out on these due to work commitments.

I feel you.
But unfortunately, just like nobody was willing to trade those hyped up Nightshade lows for the concord, nobody is going to trade these infra lows for the concords.
These are the new hype so cats will think they are worth more than the Concords.
You'd think there would be cats that doubled on these and want to trade for a Concord they missed but I highly doubt it, cats gonna think these the new phenomenon

people actually traded the nightshades 4 concords and vice versa.

I don't know one person that got that trade. On here or anywhere else. I Know of a lot that tried to no avail, myself included, so my feedback is based on that for sure. I hope he can find the trade.

You probably missed it but I saw at least two people talk about doing the trade on here. Sorry man but it did happen.

Some people loaded up on the concord lows and swapped for the nightshades. Some people lucked out on the nightshades and swapped for the concord lows. Value was on similar on both.

HOw is the fit on these? The last XI's I got were the Breds and I had to go up a 1/2 size on those so didn't know if I needed to do that one these as well?

Anything specific to look for with fakes? Haven't really seen fakes of these unlike the concords. Struck out hardcore, I can't and don't wanna wait to strike out again if they restock. I've seen a few of these at 220-240 which I HATE to pay but can accept. Just don't wanna get beat on a "GM" "UNAUTHORIZED" whatever you wanna call FAKE pair. 

I feel you.

If I had two pairs of concords and no infras, I would gladly trade a pair of the concords for the infras. And vice-versa. Likewise for the snakeskins. IMO all three are well worth having. Regret missing out on those snakes.

Last edited:
The concord lows brought this sneakerhead out of retirement and the addiction is back in full swing.  Been away for a number of years. Now I bought 7 pair in the last month (concord xi low, champagne vi's, grabbed 3 pair of the infrared lows, a pair of 3 labs, and a pair of fingertraps).  I need a closet for my closet.  Alotta peeps complaining about the cement on the xi's but they are on point in person IMHO.

Welcome back! I too was out of the game for a while - until I copped the infra 6s this past February, I hadn't bought any Jordans since 2007. But since then, I've copped seven pairs total, got the bug back.

Looking at the upcoming releases though, it looks like my buying is over for the next few months. Nothing until the fall interests me.

Last edited:

:rofl: and repped

You described my wife on her way to check out the latest Louis Vuitton purses ("handbags", she calls them) to a "T"!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom