Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

I have 2 pairs of cords 1 still DS and would gladly straight swap the 2nd pair for a pair of infras.
I missed out on these due to work commitments.

I feel you.
But unfortunately, just like nobody was willing to trade those hyped up Nightshade lows for the concord, nobody is going to trade these infra lows for the concords.
These are the new hype so cats will think they are worth more than the Concords.
You'd think there would be cats that doubled on these and want to trade for a Concord they missed but I highly doubt it, cats gonna think these the new phenomenon

people actually traded the nightshades 4 concords and vice versa.

What is the overall verdict on these? I am actual camping Friday and Saturday so I had to chance at these. My local Champs had them in a 13 and I liked em. I want to keep my Cords DS for as long as possible to want to get these for the actual wear . Prices on CL are from 220- 350 lol . Any idea where the resell prices may settle in a bit ?

Still crazy how these were not as hyped but still selling out everywhere.  Can't wait to get mine on hand.  Love the lows as I missed out on all of the mids/highs...

Got both of my shipping confirmations this past weekend. I scooped another pair after that whole NDC zip scare just to be safe on my size 12. I'll just sell the other one when it comes in.

Would you guys pull the trigger on $195 shipped for sz 11? i'm debating...
unless you happen to find from a retailer I doubt you'll find cheaper. These cost most people 150+tax+ship in some instances. With paypal/shipping this guy prob is barely making anything.

Last edited:
unless you happen to find from a retailer I doubt you'll find cheaper. These cost most people 150+tax+ship in some instances. With paypal/shipping this guy prob is barely making anything.

repped, thanks for the quick feedback!

Is That your girl in your AVATAR??? If so…She fine  I'll buy her that pair while she's on the rebound!   Send her this way!
Show some respect for the guy. Stop creepin on an avatar bro...you sound like a goober. Prob look like this too....

Infrareds v. Concords

Submission #1: 

Infrared (left), Concord lows (right) both DS

Picture taken out in direct sunlight on iPhone 5S, HDR on.

Submission #2:

Infrared (left), concord lows (right)

Taken in the shade, iPhone 5S, HDR on

To those who were able to pick up a pair over the weekend, are my eyes playing tricks on me?! I'm still seeing pictures of the Infrareds with the midsole looking white.  Is this another one of those Jordan "quality control issues" for the Infrareds, or done intentional by Jordan Brand/Nike?

Just trying to soothe the inner OCD in me.

Infrareds v. Concords

Submission #1: 

Infrared (left), Concord lows (right) both DS

Picture taken out in direct sunlight on iPhone 5S, HDR on.

Submission #2:

Infrared (left), concord lows (right)

Taken in the shade, iPhone 5S, HDR on

To those who were able to pick up a pair over the weekend, are my eyes playing tricks on me?! I'm still seeing pictures of the Infrareds with the midsole looking white.  Is this another one of those Jordan "quality control issues" for the Infrareds, or done intentional by Jordan Brand/Nike?

Just trying to soothe the inner OCD in me.
the mid-sole on the infared is suppose to be a platinum color not white.

Back
Top Bottom