Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Would buying a bot for $15 guarantee a pair ? I never knew how it worked

But if finishline is getting these it shoud be An easy copp right?

Retail or bust for me. Will be entering raffles at my local mall. If I get them, awesome. If I don't ,no worries.

Low anything is better than mids or highs. Especially the 11's. Wish I never gave away my black and silver low 6's. I was feeling giving, wished I wasn't

Edit; and I lost the left shoe of my all white low 9's in 2002 in a motorcycle crash, I made my friend go back to the crash site to find it, still got the right shoe that they cut off my foot, crazy

Last edited:
These are better looking in pictures only. That Concord low in life is the best low ever, for sure. Glad I got a back up pair because those are in SUPER HEAVY rotation. The fit is supreme too, the sneaker gods blessed me this one (Concord low) here
Yeah I've been looking for a backup pair of the concord lows at a decent price for 2 weeks. Might have to cop the cements instead

extintion84 extintion84 it's my third.(blue snakeskin)
Those reverse concord/tuxedo still get the 2nd spot for me.
I still don't know the "proper name for those"
Someone tell me what the legit name is for these please?!
View media item 1015267

Last edited:
Saw a kid today wearing the concord lows on one foot and reverse on the other. TERRIBLE!

@extintion84 it's my third.(blue snakeskin)
Those reverse concord/tuxedo still get the 2nd spot for me.
I still don't know the "proper name for those"
Someone tell me what the legit name is for these please?!
They never got one for some reason, I guess the official name would just be "White/Black-True Red"

Back
Top Bottom