Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

Doing semi work for these... Couple malls with in 15 miles round trip for raffles. Then online if I strike out locally.

Is sole protector a mist on these? Jordan xi look ugly when they turn yellow.. Seems the retros turn yellow faster too .. I seen a few low concords with yellowing like damn those joints just came out ...

What are y'all experiences with the sole protectors

Is sole protector a mist on these? Jordan xi look ugly when they turn yellow.. Seems the retros turn yellow faster too .. I seen a few low concords with yellowing like damn those joints just came out ...

What are y'all experiences with the sole protectors
I put a sole protector on my cords. The yellowing is going to happen regardless. The sole protector does help though. If I were you I would invest in some Fabes Sole Sauce also.

gonna enter raffles at all 4 spots today, and i need to win one because i wanna focus on other things saturday morning 
nerd.gif

They couldn't give those things away when they came out :lol: Amazing how time changes people's opinions....

Yep.. Remember when all three lows dropped , I got the columbias and the snakes... Nobody wanted the snakes, ended up going on sale at all the stores near me...

Anybody know if Shieks is doing raffles? I guess I will find out during lunch

Last edited:
These and the demim 1's will probably be the easiest one to get this weekend. Everyone will be bum rushing each other to get the celebration 6's and wtkd. I'll enter a few local raffle but as usual, we'll be "camping" out for the online release. Good luck everyone.

Hopefully someone can give me some advice. Regarding FinishLine, did anyone find out why when paying with PayPal, it'll keep getting denied? TIA

Hopefully someone can give me some advice. Regarding FinishLine, did anyone find out why when paying with PayPal, it'll keep getting denied? TIA
I've been running into this problem too. My credit cards haven't been working either on Finish Line. It keeps saying the numbers are wrong. Pay Pal doesn't go thru also. Make sure all the addresses are the same on the cards, Pay Pal, and where you're shipping the item to. When I tried to get the white/red 2's this weekend I got the same errors. I get my shoes shipped to my mothers house because I don't let UPS leave them at my apartment door. So on Finish Line I made the shipping & billing addresses the same, and the 2's went thru with my credit card. It may not be 100%, but this may help

Last edited:
La area let's get these codes going...I'll have Westside Pavilion today after lunch so we can start a list

Saw a kid today wearing the concord lows on one foot and reverse on the other. TERRIBLE!

i see people say this all the time about how they hate folks that wear two different shoes.

but then why is the "what the" series is so popular? seems like people love those but they are just as butt ugly to me. i really dont see any difference besides the fact that they come like that and you are not combining pairs. i mean, those "what the" sneakers look like they are made for folks who like to wear two different shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom