Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

WOW finally checked out @ 9AM
smokin.gif
been in line for 55 minutes...

Last edited:

Finally got thru on NDC, but no confirmation email... should i be worried?
Got connected to a REP as soon as i placed my order and she verified it.

She said the confirmation emails might take some time they are having loads of traffic
mean.gif

EDIT: just got the confirmation email

Last edited:
NDC charged my card again(GS pair) so thats another good sign....

Last edited:
NDC...got my mine by 503 and then went for her's right after and started getting the sip code error. Order went through just now but got a Thank you page with no order number...then got the email
happy.gif
ahh ok tried adding GS sizes on NDC earlier but was all sold out 

I may have some oops if my orders actually go through.. somehow I got like 5 order confirmations lol

Good to see everyone got theirs for retail, except me --- got the worst damn luck with ndc & errors for over an hour before they emptied my cart

in my cart for an hour waiting through the zip code error kept trying to place order.. finnaly tax showed up paypal popped up..place order..... item is not in your cart :smile:.... i love launch days !:))

Saved my ***, I was stuck on Finish Line and had to register for a new account on nba and still got them in a SZ 9

LOL doesn't look that packed, just spaced out.

Obviously, there was spacing, but that's because the sheriff's deputies were on point, keeping people from crowding forward. They were letting about 20 in at a time. I was in about the sixth batch let in, and people were lining up behind me.

man it took 1 hour to get through on NDC. if you got it in your cart, just keep trying, you'll get through. got my confirmation email, sz12. 
pimp.gif

Waited in line, got through, typed in info, pressed checkout and got cart jacked, fml. Finishline wont work, nowhere will

Got desperate and went to my last resort JJ.... had them in the bag, all info in and got the "no longer available" message. I think I'm gonna be living on Beat Street for a while. I will have these!!!

Back
Top Bottom