Air Jordan XI 11 Retro Low "Cement" June 2014 Release

No offense, I guess I'm just Ol Skool , Why spend more money on a product like that? Sneakers are made to wear and crease, it's part of being a shoe. Who cares if people see that they have creases? I used to buy all kind of kicks and they would just sit in my closet because I never wanted to UN DS THEM. FINALLY I let go man, wear the sneakers. Enjoy them, they are only $150 bucks....I'm not saying wear them in the rain or to the baseball field in red clay (I did that in some af1's ), I'm saying enjoy them. As long as you take care of them, they will look fine!
I def feel you!! Sea glow and/or upkeep these young bucks don't know about! I'm gonna kill these lol

Anyone had experience with using sneaker shields with these yet?

I wear them in all my js. My normal size is 12.5 but can only buy 13s so they make my shoes fit more tts and they do help with creasing. You can also use the same pair in all your shoes. Just don't peel the double sided tape, that way you can stick them in what ever shoe you want.Sneaker shields are a must for 3s.

These aren't reselling very high. For the guys that missed a pair, They retailed for $160 shipped and I just saw a pair go for $200 shipped on ebay. 10.5

Shoe palace was charging $179.99 for these
mean.gif
... after tax and shipping you can get them for the same price or even cheaper from a reseller. These are everywhere,  if you missed out check your local craigslist and i am sure you can get a pair for $190. 

Have to vouch and thank a Friend for Sending this shoes from USA to UAE Dubai

Thank you @bigj505  bro

I will color the heel and will post my finish product.

Thank you for the Infrared 9.5US - I received it today.

Before the hate comes in, these pictures are not for the cement lovers. Just a few pictures for the ones who want or like the blacked out 11s. 

When I first saw the leak on this shoes, right away I didn't like the white cement on the heel.

So before my pair arrive, I ordered the Angelus Degrader, Black Paint and Acrylic Finisher

Then I painted the white cement. My first time doing it so it's not perfect. But I am happy that the heel is black.

I couldn't save the Jump Man Logo, it's very difficult not to miss it when you are coating it but if you are planning to please try to save the jumpman logo.

Over All I'm happy with my new Pair and Black Painted heel.

When I first saw the leak on this shoes, right away I didn't like the white cement on the heel.

So before my pair arrive, I ordered the Angelus Degrader, Black Paint and Acrylic Finisher

Then I painted the white cement. My first time doing it so it's not perfect. But I am happy that the heel is black.

I couldn't save the Jump Man Logo, it's very difficult not to miss it when you are coating it but if you are planning to please try to save the jumpman logo.

Over All I'm happy with my new Pair and Black Painted heel.

FYI - DTLR (in store) will be releasing these today in some locations. First come first serve. Pretty much Full Size runs. Kids (sure)/Baby (not 100% sure) to mens sizes. Not sure which locations so just check out your local spots.

Back
Top Bottom