:::AIR JORDAN XI APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 11 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

Originally Posted by 18albee

Damn Ijapino do you really need 5 pairs of SJ's.. Mad props. that is sick.
You can never have enough Space Jams! I originally had 6 pairs until I sold a pair to my cousin. Ever since then, I've felt an emptinessinside me. I'll be replacing that pair with the 09 Space Jams coming out soon!

White/Black/Concords at Home
3151nps.jpg

2lsa0x2.jpg

28vpx7d.jpg

29ykpco.jpg

qsjww4.jpg

6h47s7.jpg

143p9xs.jpg

2d2f75s.jpg

aotic2.jpg

2lx8rgj.jpg

2e19fk8.jpg

xfuulx.jpg

2mzzck8.jpg

20synfc.jpg

2nopit.jpg

2ntfsyq.jpg

vylcmu.jpg

bonus:
2w3xh7n.jpg
mbolk8.jpg

Sick Jordan pics....Brings back good memories.....Nice shoes all around back then......

Originally Posted by ijapino

White/Black/Concords at Home
xfuulx.jpg

That pic says it all. Concord Jordan 11's vs. Orlando Penny 1's....

Two of my FAVORITE shoes PERIOD!

smokin.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Wish I still had both of my OG pairs...but I gave my OG 11's to my lil cousin.

ijapino : My feeling is shared between Jealousy and Appreciation ! what a great collection of Pictures you have posted on all the "extravaganza"threads ! Thanks a lot for sharing those rare shots, sun!

anyone know if Jordan was still being fined for wearing wrong selected color sneakers? in the mid 90s? or did they stop that at one point? heck... does itstill exist?
i went retro on this couple months back lol

3681388761_45f9a95c9e.jpg

YOOOO never knew KG or Nick Anderson rocked the UNC 11s.... my fav shoe ive never had lol

I passed on the XI's when they first dropped because I was more of a Magic fan, for my birthday my family gave me a Champion Hardaway jersey with matchingOrlando shorts and a pair of Hardaway sneakers (I never called them pennies back then). The next time I showed up to gym class, everyone was soooo impressed.But of course after watching Jordan come back to the league and play again, I was hooked again on all things Jordan (even wearing my shorts backwards like hedid for a game). Fortunately later on I was able to get a pair of black/red XI's, and the rest is history.

Original Space Jams (1995)
2ytw49i.jpg

is that a 45 on the back? With the 23 on the jersey? Never knew he did that?

actually the left shoe doesn't even look like a 45 or a 23... Any clarification?

Nick Anderson stuntin' with his UNC XI, and Orlando X's, all while guarding MJ.

If you want a chance to beat the best, you gotta wear what he's wearing.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

3472230524_80db7a398e.jpg

Here's my black./red XI's. BTW will there ever be a Wizards colorway, aside from the Cool Greys?

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Original Space Jams (1995)
is that a 45 on the back? With the 23 on the jersey? Never knew he did that?
actually the left shoe doesn't even look like a 45 or a 23... Any clarification?
im pretty sure it was a 45... he switched from 45 to 23 during the magic series... doubt nike had time to produce the shoe with a 23 on em.
no clue about the left shoe tho.... reminds me of the C the Cincinnati Bearcats use lol

Got in a pair of the 01 Spacejams today, so I figured I'd throw in a pic of them plus a pic of my XI Mid set...

70z575.jpg

25q837m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom