Air Jordan XI- Black/White-Metallic-Silver Clear- Holiday 2020

Not bad, but I’m hoping there’s a better Jordan 11 for December 2020, eg cool grey

I’m curious to see how these turn out, but with everyone thinking these are gonna have “clear patent leather” I’m pretty sure “clear PL” is what the 72-10s had. Those just looked like they had a clear band over textured leather. I like mine, but just a thought.

Considering those racer blue ix's were nothing like I expected , I'll wait till I see pics, those "black n clear" off - white vapormax's were 🔥 , so hopefully they might be on to something...

:emoji_eyes:
A205CFAD-8593-4C70-9FE1-7F2DDB6E6898.jpeg

"What the" is played out at this point. It was a perfect concept for sneakers with wild colorways like LeBrons and KDs, but it doesn't work on Js at ALL.

Hope JB doesn’t go this route with a clear PL....

These just came in, and the only good shoe to have done the clear material at best

8160D7C6-C938-4464-A68C-147F535119E4.jpeg

the way the color code reads I personally think these are going to be a reverse concord with a clear jumpman with silver metallic metal flakes and possibly a clear and metal flake metallic sole , silmilar to the 72-10 and ovo 10 soles.

the way the color code reads I personally think these are going to be a reverse concord with a clear jumpman with silver metallic metal flakes and possibly a clear and metal flake metallic sole , silmilar to the 72-10 and ovo 10 soles.
A21EEFC9-CD64-43F0-9BE4-7D16AC3BDD22.jpeg

like these?

Back
Top Bottom