Air Jordan XI- Black/White-Metallic-Silver Clear- Holiday 2020

A21EEFC9-CD64-43F0-9BE4-7D16AC3BDD22.jpeg

like these?
Yup

Meh. Too much IMO.

Id personally prefer just replacing the concord with true red.
This actually surprises me. I would have thought maybe you would have liked this concept. Only because it would simply be a white version of the playoff. Your thought pretty good to though.

This actually surprises me. I would have thought maybe you would have liked this concept. Only because it would simply be a white version of the playoff. Your thought pretty good to though.
This isn’t a new concept, and I’ve never thought it would work, the colors aren’t flowing IMO. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Like I said, replace the concord with red, maybe make the tag across the tongue red. MAYBE make the jumpman on the heel red.

If that update is accurate, any interest I had in these just evaporated.

They really need to start thinking about what they are gonna do with the future XI releases. In my opinion, alternate Chicago colors need to start being talked about. If the mock ups are even close to being true, Nike/JB will sadly be disappointed in the results. If its not an Original color, then they better have something that blows minds.
Bro all they need to do is release the concord blocking in different colorways. Just replace the black with a different color. Like all the PE’s we have seen over the years.

Gotta wait for pics but I’ll be going for the win like 96 maybe win like 82 and probably playoffs when bills are under control hopefully it won’t go higher than 450 I’ll pay up to that price but that’s probably two to three years from now

I’m calling BS on the mock up, for two main reasons. 1, when is the last time that the color of an outsole being clear was detailed in the color code? That’s not to say that the outsole won’t be clear, but the fact that “clear” is in the color code gives me the impression that something else on the shoe is going to be “clear.” 2, I refuse to believe that JB would give us essentially a SJ but with silver hits, so soon to the actual SJs. But we’ll see.
Exactly my thoughts. That clear is going to cause huge problems.

Im fully expecting clear see thru material where the patent should be. Probably reinforced with that grid paper look they love so much right now.

I saw somebody with an army green cordura money bag yesterday and all i could think about was an army green cordura mesh 11 with black patent and jumpman. Maybe a playoff ie smoked sole/orange pods/white midsole. Id kind of much rather that than these clears that are coming

Itd be like an alternate take on the 11 going from tuxedo shoes to full metal jacket style buffed up jungle boots ready for that crazy bastard’s inspection.

Kind of like these
1578302591966.jpeg

(Sans the goofy top part, just imagine the buckle part gone at that line)

1578302708651.jpeg

Last edited:
This isn’t a new concept, and I’ve never thought it would work, the colors aren’t flowing IMO. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Like I said, replace the concord with red, maybe make the tag across the tongue red. MAYBE make the jumpman on the heel red.
What about the lining? That could shake things up

Great idea above white with red similar to win like 82 but the patent is red, red bottom, jump man, and jumpman tongue print, it would sell.

Back
Top Bottom