Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RetroSneaks26

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by whodatiz

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know what I "heard" was from someone who very well COULD (and most likely would) know as he speaks to the man himself (MJ) as he is a personal friend- dude also sells sneakers for a living. Whether he misunderstood something or didn't get all his facts straight is a different story, but the guy did say "both are dropping this year" so only time will tell.
Now if this true then this is far from "unfounded nonsense" so thanks for not keeping your mouth shut my friend

Lol, wow, I can see how gullible you really are. You know the old saying, don't believe everything you read.
It isn't called being gullible its called giving someone the benefit of the doubt until they give you a reason not too, but it seems as if your the negative type so you wouldn't believe too much of anything true or not

Now if this true then this is far from "unfounded nonsense" so thanks for not keeping your mouth shut my friend

Lol, wow, I can see how gullible you really are. You know the old saying, don't believe everything you read.
It isn't called being gullible its called giving someone the benefit of the doubt until they give you a reason not too, but it seems as if your the negative type so you wouldn't believe too much of anything true or not

I think your overeagerness is clouding your judgement. You make it sound as if 100% of what you read on NT is always accurate. Believe me, if I was the negative type I wouldn't be reading this thread. I too am hopeful just as much as the next person that these do drop, but I'm just not going to believe anything I read unless the source is reliable.

I think your overeagerness is clouding your judgement. You make it sound as if 100% of what you read on NT is always accurate. Believe me, if I was the negative type I wouldn't be reading this thread. I too am hopeful just as much as the next person that these do drop, but I'm just not going to believe anything I read unless the source is reliable.
Eager is the last thing I am at the end of the day they are sneakers and if they do drop then I will have a pair. I know not everything on NT is accurate not even 50% is accurate for the most part. But your negative outlook seems to be clouding your judgement because if that young man is indeed correct then his source was reliable wether you believed it was or not. And being negative or positive has nothing to do with reading a thread its just reading. 

Eager is the last thing I am at the end of the day they are sneakers and if they do drop then I will have a pair. I know not everything on NT is accurate not even 50% is accurate for the most part. But your negative outlook seems to be clouding your judgement because if that young man is indeed correct then his source was reliable wether you believed it was or not. And being negative or positive has nothing to do with reading a thread its just reading. 

Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night.

i would love to cop a pair if they do release. but if they're all white i doubt i would ever actually wear them out.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

30t6p3b.gif
I'll believe it when I see it.

^ This

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

They should just put them in a pack with the Breds and get it over with...

start off the holidays with a bunch of deaths, very smart.

Nike is telling everyone the Breds are releasing but when you open your box at 2012 midnight release you'll be all shock it's the columbias.

J/k...

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Nike is telling everyone the Breds are releasing but when you open your box at 2012 midnight release you'll be all shock it's the columbias.

J/k...
What do you mean by saying this? Are you saying that once everybody open their Bred XI boxes there would be Columbias?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom