Air Jordan XI Columbia releasing Holiday 2012 via Modern Notoriety

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thejrob

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

They should just put them in a pack with the Breds and get it over with...

start off the holidays with a bunch of deaths, very smart.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Nike is telling everyone the Breds are releasing but when you open your box at 2012 midnight release you'll be all shock it's the columbias.

J/k...

laugh.gif
I appreciate your sarcasam homie

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Originally Posted by aznlurker

Nike is telling everyone the Breds are releasing but when you open your box at 2012 midnight release you'll be all shock it's the columbias.

J/k...
What do you mean by saying this? Are you saying that once everybody open their Bred XI boxes there would be Columbias?

You was right, he was being sracastic.

hope this babies will release this year,  like the SJ, CG, and Concords with same patent cut

and in time for the 2012 Olympics.

Just sharing my opinion ...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanize84

jordanize84 wrote:

aznlurker wrote:

J/k...
What do you mean by saying this? Are you saying that once everybody open their Bred XI boxes there would be Columbias?

You was right, he was being sracastic.

Bro, did you really just respond to yourself...???

Now even though it hasn't been confirmed, some of y'all are thinking that the Columbias are releasing this year! Apparently, everybody should know by now that they're not releasing this year because, they haven't been confirmed for this year. The Breds have been confirmed for this year. I don't know if the Columbias will ever be confirmed for this year...however I'm still thinking that they should have instead of the Breds. But since the Breds have been confirmed I suppose I should prepare to buy these buy saving up my money and do pre-orders and buy on release date. I'm talking about getting two pairs. And whoever wanted Columbias, should hope they drop next year!

Am guessing these will release for next christmas of 2013 since thesevare the only 11s left to come out !!!!!

I cant even fake I would rather have these then breds but what happens if jordan brand release them both in the same month.

Originally Posted by Pinero354

I'm thinking these and breds may be a pack

That would be nice and then maybe move away from the XI releases during the holiday season for next year.  Wishful thinking..

I've been waiting for these for so long. I don't know about you guys but what I like about all white shoes especially Columbias is 1) they are complete white, so all the kids who get them will destroy them quickly 2) they go good with any fit especially shorts 3) it sets true sneaker heads apart from the hype beast (you can tell who is a true sneaker head but how clean and fresh their white kicks are.

Anyone also feel the same way?

Originally Posted by Nautyc

I've been waiting for these for so long. I don't know about you guys but what I like about all white shoes especially Columbias is 1) they are complete white, so all the kids who get them will destroy them quickly 2) they go good with any fit especially shorts 3) it sets true sneaker heads apart from the hype beast (you can tell who is a true sneaker head but how clean and fresh their white kicks are.

Anyone also feel the same way?

Completely agree. Everybody WRECKED their white cement 3s in a couple months where I am, I just started rocking mine and everybodys like 'did those come out again' lmao 
pimp.gif

I was looking forward to these instead of the breds...Hell on earth this coming holiday season no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom